• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Melbourne couple celebrates wedding with perfect life-size Nintendo cake

Tripon

May 24, 2013
A happy Victorian couple celebrated their special day with a life-size Nintendo console cake over the weekend.
“No-one believed it was a cake until it was cut up and served to them,” bride Vanessa Harding said.

“Everyone was poking and prodding at it wondering if it was real. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.”

Vanessa and her new husband Chris have been together over 10 years, and say that Nintendo was one of the first things they ever bonded over.

“We spent hours playing Tetris when we first started dating 10 years ago. But our favourite game would have to be Super Mario Bros. I first got the Nintendo NES when I was a kid and I still have it today.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...ze-nintendo-cake/story-fnkd6ppg-1227266700276
Nintendo cake. Now they thought of everything.

NolbertoS

Dec 28, 2006
Man very detailed cake, could've fooled me. For there one year anniversary they should have a Super Nintendo cake :p

AlexBasch

Sep 23, 2011
steamcommunity.com
Grimløck;156243850 said:
that cake is a lie
If anyone signed this shit in my wedding I'd fucking suplex the idiot. I don't give a fuck if it was a joke. Bullshit 'gaming culture' humour is off limits.

Or just throw him at the cake like the November Rain video dude.

HORRORSHØW

Jun 7, 2013
Los Angeles
If anyone signed this shit in my wedding I'd fucking suplex the idiot. I don't give a fuck if it was a joke. Bullshit 'gaming culture' humour is off limits.

Or just throw him at the cake like the November Rain video dude.
bwahahahaha. if you had a nintendo wedding cake it'd be par for the course.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Pair this with a Game Boy cupcake and we'll have reached the pinnacle of human achievement.

Negator

Feb 5, 2009
They wasted their youth on the inferior non-Tengen Tetris. This cake is cursed.

I'd eat it.