• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melissa Joan Hart is my new THICC mommy Christmas MILF, and Mario Lopez is gonna be our Lifetime CUCK (Lots of pictures!! WOW!!)

teezzy

Banned
Like any proud American capitalistic pig daddy worth his (or her) salt in 2020, I noticed that Season One of Clarissa Explains It All on DVD was like $5 on Amazon recently so I scooped it up without a second notice. It came in the mail today.

2018-02-21_5a8dce5022b54_DVD-ClarissaS1-950x632.jpg

You guys remember this ish? Clarissa explained it all throughout a large majority of my childhood and then some. After that, I knew her as Sabrina the Teenage Witch. The real Sabrina with the wise-cracking cat, Salem. Not that Netflix show... I never got around to watching that.

1505932637-sabrrina.gif

This got me thinking, brehs. I wonder if Melissa Joan Hart was still hot in 2020. She is 44 now after all. Would I still let her Explain my All and then some?

fbaUyYE.jpg

You bet your Graham Cracker encrusted buttocks I would! Come here thicc Republican rich white mommy lemme play with your butt flaps. I just wanna suckle that pale neck until it's stupid! :messenger_smiling_hearts:đź’•

I started going even further down the rabbit hole. What was my new sweetie MILF QUEEN up to these days?

Well.. turns out she just directed a Christmas movie starring Mario Lopez!

MV5BNjI1MjdlZTgtOWQzOS00M2U5LTk2ZTctZmM0Zjc1NzJmMzljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Feliz Navi-DAD!!! Get it?!!! He's a DILF!! :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_grinning_sweat:

But wait, there's more! Looks like Melissa Joan Hart has had a looong streak of Made For TV Christmas movies...

https://ew.com/tv/melissa-joan-hart-lifetime-christmas-movies-stupid-questions/

And in many of them, she's starring opposite Mario Lopez. Theyre about to Nog some Eggs brehhz

MV5BMTk1NjE0Nzk5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA5MjE2MDI@._V1_.jpg

HH.jpg

aetn-201789PAR_LFT_PBUY_STS1-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1515097583080._UY500_UX667_RI_VvTKktv77X2VltBLRcG8QiMaqq7UQH6_TTW_.jpg

She even has one with BBC Master Lord URKEL!!!

poster-780.jpg

Are your chestnuts roasting over an open fire yet?! BECAUSE I KNOW MINE ARE!!!

This one even has Mario Lopez's brother or something...

MV5BYjMzYjJhMDktOGRmZC00ZTRhLWFmNmUtNDdiNTdmZTZjMjdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ2NjI3NDQ@._V1_.jpg

With that said, she's lookin' good fam on that real-real

480x480.jpg

melissa-joan-hart-1000x600-updated.jpg

0fcc7fbd1c1075d3c14e82536b2249cc.png

With that said, I'm gonna watch at least one of these. Maybe a couple. I'm thirsty for some of that Melissa Joan naughty nogg. BOUT TO MAKE MARIO LOPEZ WATCH AND JERK HIS CANDY CANE IN THE CORNER OF SHAME

Ferguson frickin' wishes

sibling_rivlarly.png

Heck yeah

Merry Christmas everyone. Feliz NaviDAD to you all

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
She’s good looking but I’m not seeing a lot of thicc here. I was expecting Jodie Sweetin levels of thicc.

Candace Cameron Bure is still better looking.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Here is one of the special features on the Clarissa DVD box set. I miss MTV Cribs, and actually caring about celebrities.

Original air date: 2001

I was 10 and she was 25

Last edited:

Neil Young

I couldn't NOT look at her droopy fucked out eye though. A couple of girls with goofy eyes threads popping up (Queens Gambit girl). Who's next Shannen Doherty?

teezzy

Banned
Had a fair amount of fun with Handcuffed for the Holidays tbh. Some unexpected genuine belly laughs and there was a part where
Mario Lopez defended Melissa Joan Hart's passion and talent for art to her parents who want her to go to law school as they're exchanging gifts around the tree which legiterally made me feel a bit of a cry coming. I never cry though for whatever reason so I obviously didn't.

Fun movie, even if it is Hallmark Channel schlock. A few jokes feel like they'd never fly in 2020 tbh. 2007 was edgy af bro. I wasn't expecting that .

Round two: THE SANTA CON starring Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Urkel

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
MV5BMTQ4NDI3MTA0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ1OTg2MzE@._V1_.jpg

Apart from the goofy cornball twist at the end, I gotta say I had fun with this too. A few decent jokes and harmless fun throughout. Melissa Joan Hart lookin' older here. Hard not to enjoy a movie though that features Urkel, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, the son from 7th Heaven and Cliff from Cheers.

Wish MJH was in here more.

Pretty decent overall.

Up next...

teezzy

Banned
51Z6d2rwNZL._SY445_.jpg

Broadcasting Christmas is easily the worst of the three movies thus far. I'd say Handcuffed for the Holidays actually had a funny, if unrealistic, premise and some darn good laughs throughout. The Santa Con was interesting enough and I was fully engaged from beginning to end.

Broadcasting Christmas is watchable and not much else. Anyone who has seen enough movies would've predicted the ending coming from a mile away - but wow look, Dean Cain!

I'm going to try and squeeze in the others before the holiday's end. This was generic af, fam. The last two were much more fun overall, and I don't have a lot of hope for, "Christmas Reservations" or "A Very Merry Toy Store" lmfao

Top Bottom