• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Spoilers Mellllllaaaaannniiaaaaa!!!

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
I didn't know trump was dead broke fighting for survival. Or trying to claw out a place for himself. I'm sorry for el povricito. Let me cry a river for the dump this man obviously fought out of.
He's the definition of an underdog story with his Presidency win. Went through many career politicians and took down 2 political dynasties on his way to victory without having any political experience whatsoever. And he did it with a media that hated his guts and ran 90%+ negative coverage and reported every day that "he's done for".

He just kept coming back for more and punching his way back to victory. What a beast!

Last edited:

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
He's the definition of an underdog story with his Presidency win. Went through many career politicians and took down 2 political dynasties on his way to victory without having any political experience whatsoever. And he did it with a media that hated his guts and ran 90%+ negative coverage and reported every day that "he's done for".

He just kept coming back for more and punching his way back to victory. What a beast!
Pardon me for not sympathizing with the struggles of a billionaire who has had everything in life. A thousand pardons for the uninformed questioning that one of such lowly stature must not understand. The plight of winning something just once more must be overwhelming. The profound sadness of not winning this one more thing would have broke his heart and sent him crying to his Mr Burns like wealth. Pardon me for not understanding the humungity of the situation. From now on, I will always try to think of the billionaire for they are the truly persecuted.

For that one aspect, I can respect Trump. He went hard. He bitched Ted Cruz and called his father the Zodiac Killer and called his wife haggard and depleted and knocked on her looks which to be frank is quite true. She is used up and looks toebaggin. If we were going to talk about her levels of depletion, she'd be more like Iraq. Tired and depleted. Possibly from a life of putting up with Ted Cruz. And what does Ted Cruz do? Takes it like a bitch and phone banks for the man who insulted his family. He went hard there. Then Jeb Bush? He got up in that ass so hard that nobody would even clap for the him. The Bush VS Hillary fight never happened which would have been the smart nerd going up against the shrill harpy. So for that? I'm laughing in my seat. Just like my Japanese political animes in Gundam 0079 and Stardust Memories.

Now the media? If they wanted to vanquish him they could have just ignored him. But like scab that would have healed if they let it be? Nah. Let's pick at that fucker and announce it to the world. They kept him in the lime light. Media coverage good or bad gets someone the airtime. The Yang Gang would be thrilled to have that air time instead of being completely forgotten.

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Pardon me for not sympathizing with the struggles of a billionaire who has had everything in life. A thousand pardons for the uninformed questioning that one of such lowly stature must not understand. The plight of winning something just once more must be overwhelming. The profound sadness of not winning this one more thing would have broke his heart and sent him crying to his Mr Burns like wealth. Pardon me for not understanding the humungity of the situation. From now on, I will always try to think of the billionaire for they are the truly persecuted.

For that one aspect, I can respect Trump. He went hard. He bitched Ted Cruz and called his father the Zodiac Killer and called his wife haggard and depleted and knocked on her looks which to be frank is quite true. She is used up and looks toebaggin. If we were going to talk about her levels of depletion, she'd be more like Iraq. Tired and depleted. Possibly from a life of putting up with Ted Cruz. And what does Ted Cruz do? Takes it like a bitch and phone banks for the man who insulted his family. He went hard there. Then Jeb Bush? He got up in that ass so hard that nobody would even clap for the him. The Bush VS Hillary fight never happened which would have been the smart nerd going up against the shrill harpy. So for that? I'm laughing in my seat. Just like my Japanese political animes in Gundam 0079 and Stardust Memories.

Now the media? If they wanted to vanquish him they could have just ignored him. But like scab that would have healed if they let it be? Nah. Let's pick at that fucker and announce it to the world. They kept him in the lime light. Media coverage good or bad gets someone the airtime. The Yang Gang would be thrilled to have that air time instead of being completely forgotten.
Billionaire or not, like Trump or not, it's the ultimate underdog story. To be told you have no chance (polls showing the opponent having a 98% chance of winning on election day) and then you go out prove all the doubters/naysayers wrong. He worked hard for his victory. It's not like it was given to him. While his opponent was out celebrating her (future) turn and buying victory fireworks :messenger_tears_of_joy:, he was out visiting Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc. One of them well into the midnight hours on election day.

He even did this:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Billionaire or not, like Trump or not, it's the ultimate underdog story. To be told you have no chance (polls showing the opponent having a 98% chance of winning on election day) and then you go out prove all the doubters/naysayers wrong. He worked hard for his victory. It's not like it was given to him. While his opponent was out celebrating her (future) turn and buying victory fireworks :messenger_tears_of_joy:, he was out visiting Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc. One of them well into the midnight hours on election day.

He even did this:

“Offered them 5 cents on the dollar.”

Last edited: