• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Spoilers Mellllllaaaaannniiaaaaa!!!

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
I saw this 10 mins after he posted it. I laughed out loud. Dude is hilarious.
You should seek that in a comedian, not the POTUS. I guess he was taking a break between calling into Fox and Friends and golfing.

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
You should seek that in a comedian, not the POTUS. I guess he was taking a break between calling into Fox and Friends and golfing.
Dude plays less golf and is funnier than corny ass Obummer.

Friday marked Trump's 729th day in office. January 20 marks two years since his inauguration. Over two years in office, that equates to a neat 35 confirmed rounds per year in office. According to CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, Obama played a total of 333 rounds of golf in his eight-year presidency. That averages out to about 41 rounds per year.

Damage Inc

Nov 10, 2013
I guess we should have a humorless puppet that has 0 transparency, that puts kids in cages, that loved drone strikes on civilians, that didn’t send help to ambassadors being attacked, that injected himself into racial incidents further dividing people, that promised action with some invisible red line that everyone crossed, that was weak dealing with North Korea, that had just as many corrupt people around him, that gave Iran stockpiles of resources, that lied about keeping your doctor and taxed people without insurance, who campaigned on Hope but caused America to be more conflicted within over the course of his two terms.

but hey, he was presidential as fuck and could read a teleprompter like the Champ Trump Memes about.

I’m going back to bed now. Have a happy Thanksgiving and a successful Hunger Ga...Black Friday.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The guy is a mad man. Pure troll genius. Actually really reminds me of that whole season of South Park about the trolls LOL.

Anyways old thread but relevant now more than ever. Trump is an entertainer and he knows how to entertain

Reactions: Tesseract

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Why can’t a president be funny? I remember the media fawning over how smooth and cool Obama was. That was even more facile than Trump’s funny tweets. The American people rejected Bob Dole for a reason.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Why can’t a president be funny? I remember the media fawning over how smooth and cool Obama was. That was even more facile than Trump’s funny tweets. The American people rejected Bob Dole for a reason.
Oh, you knowwwwwww

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
It's kinda the thing everyone knows but a lot of people don't want to acknowledge: for most people charisma is the most important factor in deciding who they vote for.

Obama and Trump can command a room in a way McCain, Romney and Hillary can't.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
It's kinda the thing everyone knows but a lot of people don't want to acknowledge: for most people charisma is the most important factor in deciding who they vote for.

Obama was the most charismatic president I have ever seen. Yeah I know about the if if if and chew soap memes but those are very minor gaffes in what is otherwise a long record of high quality public speaking. While I liked him initially and bought into the hope and change rhetoric back in 2008, with the benefit of hindsight I now view him as one of the worst US presidents of all time (ALL TIME) based on policy and ideology. Motherfucker was a slimy fraud who was all style and no substance.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018

That's it, obama had charisma, trump has charisma. Hillary doesn't got it never had. She only got in there because of bill which again had it.

This is why biden also is at the top of the dems group dude has charisma no matter if you like it or not. Dude is just to old sadly.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
That's it, obama had charisma, trump has charisma. Hillary doesn't got it never had. She only got in there because of bill which again had it.

This is why biden also is at the top of the dems group dude has charisma no matter if you like it or not. Dude is just to old sadly.
With Biden, I don't think its so much as him having it, the guy has ran 3 other times, than the people being pushed by the mainstream don't have it and aren't near him in name recognition. He is running on Obama's record and name. Bernie, I think lost his as soon as he backed Hillary. Warren, nope never had it. Mayor Pete, again nope. Tulsi and Yang do seem to have it. While I don't agree with either on much, I have watched both talk for over an hour during their appearances with Rogan. I know I couldn't make it that far with any of the other candidates, including Joe.