• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men are flocking to a McDonald's in Taiwan to ogle a female employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry113

Banned
dammit now i'm on the fbi watchlist

9a80153376.png

some of that has to be photoshopped, right? outside of the face there's no way that waist is real

You done goofed son

Daingurse

All the GAFfers who use anime avatars lurking this thread are probably what's currently bringing the site to its knees.

Anime aesthetics don't seem to transition well to real life. I've seen a lot of hentai, but this shit just creeps me out.

My Bagel shop had this girl who looked exactly like Natalie Portman. I've never seen someone look so much like someone famous before (besides babies looking like bruce willis for some fucked up reason). I bought my bagel once and I never went back. I wouldn't be able to not stare at her, and I fucking just knew that he would get that "excuse me, but do you know you look like natalie portman?", "I don't usally do this.. ughh.. but..." , "I know you get this a lot but you really..."

Like shut the fuck up. SHUT YOUR MOUTHS.

His elbows are way too sharp. Seriously? Are you trying to date a human or a saw mill.

I bet 95% of gaf goes somewhere because of a cute barista
Mmmm
Ok, bet let's face it, tastes are tastes, but that seems the face of an asian doll with no particular charm or whatsoever..
Plus i for one, enjoy being server by a nice barista, rather than robzombie made barman, but to go there just for the barista? Heck i'd have to be either desperately or hopelessy asian i guess...
Oh well..

dammit now i'm on the fbi watchlist

9a80153376.png

some of that has to be photoshopped, right? outside of the face there's no way that waist is real

I remember her being quite famous on social media a while ago, there is some photoshop yeah (like 90% of famous people photos), but her waist is like this.... she did a plastic surgery, actually 90% of her is not "natural" anymore

MUnited83

For you.
Female employees are required to wear short skirts, and heels? Jesus, why would any woman work there? Standing all day in sneakers is hard enough, but I can't imagine standing around all day in those.

Lol, you think that's bad?

From the article:

Weiwei has apparently been working part-time at McDonald's for five years, participating in promotions that required her to wear a little pink maid's outfit.

Cwarrior

Her make up makes her look like those creapy character from Star Ocean 4 or xenoblade x.

I'd have authorities keeping tabs every single person who came to see her and then leave if she wasn't there. She looks like a little kid. I'm not surprised, remember that one inmate here who all of a sudden started to get marriage proposals because he was hot, or that one employee from target everyone liked and then girls sent death threats to his girlfriend. It's a crazy world with social media.

Link please.

It's different, though?

a) She looks like a kid

b) They're showing up to her workplace. She can't leave or be rude to the at risk of being fired. Unlike that guy, who 1) has authority and 2) can go to a different area

So yeah, it's creepier than that. Not saying that women can't be creepy, too, but it's different.

Not really sure why you're defending them, either.

It's the same shit as that Target dude. I'm not really into people falling over themselves to objectify someone of either sex. It isn't about men and/or women.

On the age thing...that's just preferences and your opinion. I know many Asian women who look younger than they are. There's nothing with thinking that is attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom