• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Nymphae

Banned
I need a meme that will make me question my life today. Somebody deliever.

f91Zdvv.png

GpeK4Qw.png

You're not funny.

the left can't meme for sure, but it's sadder that they don't get the "freedoms" part of the MAGA chad doggo, as in freedom to not wear a stupid goddamn face mask that has no provable efficacy.

O-N-E

the left can't meme for sure, but it's sadder that they don't get the "freedoms" part of the MAGA chad doggo, as in freedom to not wear a stupid goddamn face mask that has no provable efficacy.

Left or Right, he's just a pig rooting in his own shit.

Saber

Gold Member
Hard Agree. Firefox ain't perfect but it's vastly superior to everything else out there.

I used to think Firefox was crap. And it was ages ago. But nowadays is so much much faster and all the things that use to annoy me are either ajusted or gone and its light to use(GC is a shit wasting all my pc resources). Nowadays I use it daily as my main browser.

Last edited:
I have trouble with which browser to use on neogaf because my least favorite browser is the one that loads all the gifts and pictures you guys post and my favorite often doesn't load them.

Top Bottom