• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Zeroing

Banned
Look at my cock.

Free range
Kieczfp.png

BigBooper

I don't know when it started. But I noticed that a certain part of GAF these days likes to leave drive by shitpost replies when they don't disagree with the OP's premise and or leaves laughing or triggered emojis instead of articulating why they don't agree with thread premises or something. It's annoying and frustrating to put up with, especially as someone who remembers better days of GAF, back when people supported mine and other's threads more and regularly interacted with content and when disagreeing, would either leave the thread alone or articulate why they disagree respectfully, thus cultivating a discussion. I'd go as far to say I had several GAF acquaintances back then. But anyways, yea...I don't want to give up on GAF. In part thanks to these somewhat recent behavioral patterns of that GAF subset, I don't interact more with the site like I used to.
I think the crackdown on console warring has some people trying skirting around the edge of the rules with the emojis. War is all some of em`s got.

Ionian

This was a few days ago, I took a screenshot because I just thought it was neat that the posts were "striped". YMMV.

reNvLTC.png

The "ban request" had me busted up laughing.

Log out, ask a mod for an account deletion, have a wank in a mirror as you seem to value yourself. (Maybe don't don't do that, you'll simply cry)

Brilliant list though, I laughed a lot. 90% laughs. :p

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I'm at my third bush trimmer in less than two years that broke and I'm not talking about my pubic hair. Really pissed and shipping for the warranty is higher than buying a new one.
I use the same beard trimmer I use for my face on my ass. I keep my butt trimmed up for wiping purposes. I go through one every couple years.

nush

Gold Member
incoming here too, fuckers never warn either. Just knock it off, only warning comes an hour away and then *dead*.

It was supposed to be off 2 hours ago, so does that mean still 12 hours downtime so it will be dark and no power now?

Ionian

It was supposed to be off 2 hours ago, so does that mean still 12 hours downtime so it will be dark and no power now?
Hoestly, my experienhce it goes up and down with no warning at all. Just shuts off and it's tough shit, I just need to wait.

That's here though in the capital, no warnings. can't read a book without the phone charged.

Bastards for not warning in advance. Power is crazy too, 450 euro for not being home, 2 weeks in hospital. Bonkers shit. Crazy shit.

Star-Lord

Ionian

Yeah, I'm not Peggies.

You are now!

Previous post confused me, that and several rums. Hilarious though Peggies.

(sucks you got mugged dude, that's pure scum. Been mugged myself of my rent money when I chose an isolated spot for a joint). I don't smoke any,more, young 20's but the feeling of violation is something hard to forget.

Stay strong brother Peggies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom