• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

badblue

xil1puooas891.png

Chef Cooking GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
God damn, California will have a projected $101.4 BN budget surplus. My home state of Virginia lost its mind last year when they had a record $1.2 BN or so surplus. A fifth of the population, sure, but only about 1% of the surplus. That is nuts.

And Rex is back filling up the ban list. Dude needs an intervention (and a friend and hobby).

I'll never understand the foot fetish. I just seriously don't get it

I always assumed it was largely a collective internet joke. Like enjoying Morbius.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Looking forward to camping this weekend. I need the time off. I honestly don't remember a period of my life where I was so inundated with stress like recently. The storm damage to the house & the high profile project at work have created the perfect storm of constant stress over the last month and half. This weekend will be my first reprieve from both.

I've got a roof guy stopping by Tuesday morning, so there goes my plans for the night of the 4th, but fuck it, at least it's forward progress on the house.

I am entirely grateful that the construction world is slowing down for both home & work reasons. We need to replace the entire siding & windows on the house. The looming recession is frustrating, but I think it will wind up helping me in the next 12 months or so.

GymWolf

Is anyone having problem with the insert image or link or any button in the console where you write the messages or is this fucking android tablet that at random decide to make me fucking mad because reasons?

Like i push a button and it appear for a split second and then disappear.

My gif game is suffering guys, help.

It's not only in the forum, the fucking tablet seems like it doesn't accept the keep pressing on something to make appear the option, if i press on an image it does nothing.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Is anyone having problem with the insert image or link or any button in the console where you write the messages or is this fucking android tablet that at random decide to make me fucking mad because reasons?

Like i push a button and it appear for a split second and then disappear.

My gif game is suffering guys, help.

It's not only in the forum, the fucking tablet seems like it doesn't accept the keep pressing on something to make appear the option, if i press on an image it does nothing.
Toss it away, that will fix the problem. Or reboot and clean the cache from you browser app.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I wonder if this also applies to old-school forums like GAF:

Thankfully I went for Maiden Voyage and not assfucker3000.

Bro, when I pull up to my camp spot today, I will partake. It should give me enough time to get the tent up & everything else settled. With any luck, the effects will come on right as I put my kayak in the water.

I love you Neogaf! Have a happy American Independence Day (unless you're British!)!
Independence Day Summer GIF

Last edited:
Who's this sad fuck that keeps creating all these alts? Sadhairyballs or whatever his latest one was. What kind of spare time can this loser have?
How does he keep coming back so quickly, or have so many accounts? It took me over a year to get my pending GAF membership approved. Is it more than one person?

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Shit sircaw sircaw requested a ban ? That's too bad I liked the guy, does anybody knows why?
He was a big time console warrior. He seemed to chill out a bit lately. I'll assume he lost interest in GAF as console battles have mellowed out lately aside from the occasional Vs. thread. Console wars arent what they used to be like in 2020 and 2021.

Thaedolus

Reasons I didn’t want to go hiking this morning:
-it’s the 4th, everywhere is going to be crowded
-we were all up late and are tired
-it’s hot and windy and dusty
-this trail allows dogs on leash only so can we at least leave our dog home? (No)

Reasons we turned around after 15 minutes:
-it was a complete shit show of people
-the kids were whining constantly because they didn’t get enough sleep
-everyone but me seemed to be overheating
-fuckin dogs everywhere trying to get into it with my dog

Somehow I was the one apologizing for everyone not having a great time 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom