• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Tommib...

Hzs2I45.gif

Thaedolus

Gold Member
There is nothing I can do for my cat.

$800 in vet bills and two visits in two days and while they can see something is wrong, nothing shows up on the tests. Just need to wait and see if he gets better. And hope.

S7dTqhm.jpg
I’m in about $300 with this new cat so far and have another $200 neuter appointment later this month. Somehow my number of dependents keeps getting bigger….at least he hasn’t peed on our bed again, but expects to cozy up between my wife and me at night.

badblue

How's your cat doing badblue badblue ?

My cat, Barry, is not doing any better today.

I’m in about $300 with this new cat so far and have another $200 neuter appointment later this month

I'm $800+ in just these last few days and my wife is getting ahold of her Veterinarian friend to see if we can get a scan done. And I'm taking him there now.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I started a new job this week myself. First new job in 9 years. Been sitting around with nothing to do because they haven't assigned me anything yet.
Congrats, brother.

I won't get into it but there are some massive changes at work coming and they are going to try to get me to stay. These changes aren't because of me by any means but regardless, my timing was on point. I'll listen to their offer but not sure yet what I'll do.

Crazy day today.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I was just taking a pee and I thought I was alone in the bathroom. So I ripped out a giant, long, loud as hell fart. The kind of fart that makes your asshole sting. I was not alone. One of the IT guys at my new company who helped set me up a couple days ago popped out of the stall as I was washing my hands.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I was just taking a pee and I thought I was alone in the bathroom. So I ripped out a giant, long, loud as hell fart. The kind of fart that makes your asshole sting. I was not alone. One of the IT guys at my new company who helped set me up a couple days ago popped out of the stall as I was washing my hands.
He’s an IT imposter if he didn’t drop this line:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
My girl and I are hitting that point :messenger_tears_of_joy:
GF: Do you remember crazy girl?
Me: The one with that cheating dude fuck tard problem?
GF: No no that's Crazy Girl
Me: .....
GF: Xena, the rude one
Me: Oh that bitch that always came over and talked shit to you when your room mate invited her over? (Secretly wanting to make a Warrior Princess joke but knows better)
GF: No that was the one that always slept over
Me: No. She just annoyed the shit out of you.
GF: Yeah the other annoying one
Me: Yeah, the bitch who would always talk shit when your room mate invited her over and you told your room mate to give her six bucks (Inside joke of "Fuck off")
GF: YAS! But no, my room mate defended her
Me: Right, but I just remember her not coming over at all after that
GF: Yeah because all of my friends agreed she's a fucking bitch to her, so yeah, I ran into the fucking dumb bitch the other day
Me: *Hysterical laughter after so much polite back and forth over someone she doesn't like*

Last edited:
Top Bottom