• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Apologies.

Do you want White Dicks:
iu

Black Dicks:
iu

Or other types of Dicks?
754522.jpg
Yes

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Walking around a touristy spot at a port in Alaska…overhear man say he’s out of breath just walking around. His wife says “well I wonder what the elevation is here…” And he says “I dunno but I’m feeling it, I bet we’re pretty high up…”

Me: “uhh I think we’re at sea level”

They both kinda stared at me then kept walking. Then my wife elbows me in the ribs! I’m out here educating people and get nothing but grief

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Walking around a touristy spot at a port in Alaska…overhear man say he’s out of breath just walking around. His wife says “well I wonder what the elevation is here…” And he says “I dunno but I’m feeling it, I bet we’re pretty high up…”

Me: “uhh I think we’re at sea level”

They both kinda stared at me then kept walking. Then my wife elbows me in the ribs! I’m out here educating people and get nothing but grief
And that man's name was Albert Einstein Thaedolus.

You're right. It's an addiction and should be treated as one.

Thank you for making this statement, it was exactly the realization I needed to motivate me to make changes.

Today I succeeded at not going to other departments to raid their snack corners, which was my worst behavior and definitely resembles the behavior of someone who steals things to feed their addiction. There were snacks in our department's corner, so I went there several times today. My new goals are to keep up the streak of staying in my own department, and reducing the amount of snacks I take from it.

Edit: Carry on with the dick pic talk!

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Thank you for making this statement, it was exactly the realization I needed to motivate me to make changes.

Today I succeeded at not going to other departments to raid their snack corners, which was my worst behavior and definitely resembles the behavior of someone who steals things to feed their addiction. There were snacks in our department's corner, so I went there several times today. My new goals are to keep up the streak of staying in my own department, and reducing the amount of snacks I take from it.

Edit: Carry on with the dick pic talk!
I replaced snacks with low calorie dicks and I've lost 20 pounds!

nush

which was my worst behavior and definitely resembles the behavior of someone who steals things to feed their addiction.

That's what I learned in hindsight when I cut down on my drinking. I worked with a guy that had serious weight issues and he'd buy a pack of chocolate biscuits and he'd tell himself it was OK if he shared a few but he'd still eat most of the pack himself. I'd do the same thing where it was OK if I had a drink becuse other people were.

Those pangs of your body wanting something like smoking, drinking or whatever are actually the same biological mechanism in action.

Replace that action habit with something else so have some celery pieces, raisins or nuts on hand to keep you strong. I replaced beer with bottles of water for the action habit of drinking while I'm at home.

nush

Well, somebody has to ask the obvious question, why did they take your phone?

Visa issue, but they take the phone to "investigate". Actually I found out they sent it to another city so I'm waiting for it to come back. There's nothing on it though as I'm a boomer that just uses basic apps and treats wechat like work email.

I'll go into more detail when I get on a plane. Soon, I hope.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Visa issue, but they take the phone to "investigate". Actually I found out they sent it to another city so I'm waiting for it to come back. There's nothing on it though as I'm a boomer that just uses basic apps and treats wechat like work email.

I'll go into more detail when I get on a plane. Soon, I hope.
Good luck fella.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
It's so balls hot
And my girl doesn't get why I wanna move north
I've got a chewed up wad of bull gum in my crotch
The fuck you mean you don't know why I wanna move north
It's cold
Not Satan's ass hole

I'm sympathizing with this so hard. I work onsite 1 or 2 times a week, and each time I go in I go and pilfer the snack corners of different departments, including my own. I feel like an alcoholic, but the sweet tooth version of it.

As long as I'm at around 180 lbs (decent for my height) I'll be fine, but I'd like to be closer to 170.

Bought a new scale over the weekend and weighed myself (first time since like January). Turns out I'm at around 170 lbs (+1 or 2 depending on the day or what I eat).
I was getting worried that I was slipping badly, after a few weeks with days where I had a bit much to eat. It looks like I'm still OK, which is a relief. Been keeping up with my workout routine too, after a few too many weeks with skipped days.

Gonna make it my goal this week to only have half of what I would usually snack on at work.

Top Bottom