• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I changed my avatar to the latest Jason Momoa hotness

quqyayjg7wx21.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
We need a random thoughts thread or something. It's not really thread worthy I don't think, but I'm listening to some 90's playlists on Youtube and Spice Girls's Say You'll Be There comes on, and I was reminiscing about which of them I found attractive back then, and I thought "all of them but the tomboy and the scary one."
It's amazing that they called her Scary Spice lol. Baby Spice...little girl (also kind of odd really), Posh is...posh looking, Ginger...redhead, Sporty...tomboy always wearing athletic gear, Scary..........black? They claim it's because she's loud or something lol, but I mean, you don't get that impression watching this video of 4 white girls in black outfits and one black girl in leopard skin clothing with huge hair and giant rings around her neck.

brap

Banned
We need a random thoughts thread or something. It's not really thread worthy I don't think, but I'm listening to some 90's playlists on Youtube and Spice Girls's Say You'll Be There comes on, and I was reminiscing about which of them I found attractive back then, and I thought "all of them but the tomboy and the scary one."
It's amazing that they called her Scary Spice lol. Baby Spice...little girl (also kind of odd really), Posh is...posh looking, Ginger...redhead, Sporty...tomboy always wearing athletic gear, Scary..........black? They claim it's because she's loud or something lol, but I mean, you don't get that impression watching this video of 4 white girls in black outfits and one black girl in leopard skin clothing with huge hair and giant rings around her neck.
Mel B was hot on AGT. Probably aged the best.

I don't quite get the name changing thing, after enough of them plus avatar changes, I completely lose track of who some of these people are.
How? My avatar is the same as it was before my name change and it reads Formerly 'Rhaknam' underneath. I think the tag expires after a month or two.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
How? My avatar is the same as it was before my name change and it reads Formerly 'Rhaknam' underneath. I think the tag expires after a month or two.

They are calling you Vyse, and I thought a user named Vyse had the guy from Skies of Arcadia as his avatar. See this is what I mean.

They are calling you Vyse, and I thought a user named Vyse had the guy from Skies of Arcadia as his avatar. See this is what I mean.
Originally, it was VysePSU. "Vyse" was already taken. Then I was Rhaknam (another Skies of Arcadia reference) since November. But I didn't really like it. I like Crypto-136. It's easier to remember.

Matt is like the only one who still calls me Vyse but then my Steam ID is also visible on my profile. My join date is the same. Same age etc. And like I mentioned the Formerly tag. I don't change my avatar daily/weekly like Cult of Fart or Slowmotion either.

Papa

Banned
Originally, it was VysePSU. "Vyse" was already taken. Then I was Rhaknam (another Skies of Arcadia reference) since November. But I didn't really like it. I like Crypto-136. It's easier to remember.

Matt is like the only one who still calls me Vyse but then my Steam ID is also visible on my profile. My join date is the same. Same age etc. And like I mentioned the Formerly tag. I don't change my avatar daily/weekly like Cult of Fart or Slowmotion either.

Why not Arcadia then?

Nymphae

Banned

I mean people are free to set their names and avatars as they see fit, I don't really care what people do, change that shit every day if you want, it can get confusing though. You've had 3 names and a few avatars in less than a year here, I literally had no idea you were VysePSU until they were talking about it further up. I was wondering where that guy went.

"But I didn't really like it." I picked my name on a whim because of a song i liked that day, only to find out it means one of the inner labia of the vulva, and you don't see me changing it.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I mean people are free to set their names and avatars as they see fit, I don't really care what people do, change that shit every day if you want, it can get confusing though. You've had 3 names and a few avatars in less than a year here, I literally had no idea you were VysePSU until they were talking about it further up. I was wondering where that guy went.

"But I didn't really like it." I picked my name on a whim because of a song i liked that day, only to find out it means one of the inner labia of the vulva, and you don't see me changing it.

I’ve always maintained you’re a cunt

brap

Banned

I don't know why we even have the power to change our names in the first place. Shit is annoying.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I mean, if you’ve had a shitty username since the 2000s like Xb0xRuLeZ420 and you decide you want a change, I can understand that. But changing it every few months is just weird and schizophrenic.

Let’s be honest. It means you’re not attached to your GAF identity, which makes me wonder what your playing at. Makes me don the tinfoil akubra.

Don’t make me don the tinfoil.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt

Cult of Fart is a NeoGAF celebrity, he has more leeway in changing his username. You should go back to VysePSU. To me, you have died when you changed your name!

plushyp

I... I thought your name was referring to greek mythology.

Why not Arcadia then?
Wasn't Vyse/Rhaknam/Crypto-136 crushing hard on Arcadia and later calls her Big Mama? Freud would have field day over this.

Birdo

Banned
I just noticed that a post I made on Friday vanished.

I'm not angry, because it was not an important post (Nor was it rule breaking). I'm just bringing it up to ask that Mods let us know when they delete posts, instead of being shady about it and hoping that we don't notice. Thanks! :messenger_heart:

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I just noticed that a post I made on Friday vanished.

I'm not angry, because it was not an important post (Nor was it rule breaking). I'm just bringing it up to ask that Mods let us know when they delete posts, instead of being shady about it and hoping that we don't notice. Thanks! :messenger_heart:
You usually get a notification that says "dude wtf" or "please do not post in a thread unless you want that 10 inch bilbo".

:)

Birdo

Banned
You usually get a notification that says "dude wtf" or "please do not post in a thread unless you want that 10 inch bilbo".

:)

I have in the past, but this one just vanished without a trace. It's not important, but a bit frustrating.

If anyone is curious, I just posted a sarcastic "Racism defeated" in the post about killing racists in RDR2. I thought it was pretty funny, but I guess a Mod didn't *Shrug*.

Top Bottom