• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

THIS IS NOW A BETA GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf THREAD.
53697461.jpg

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Why do so many people on GAF seem so angry these days and are so quick to attack one another?

And stfu MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima , stop trying to take over @Nympho's thread

Angry person here. To reference the Bill Burr special where he talks about his wife asking why he goes from 1-100 on anger, and him saying he actually starts off at an 80 and is always around that level ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: ), I have a similar problem.

I’m not always angry. But I am frequently exhausted by life. I’d say about a 95 out of 100, hahaha.

So, when someone’s rude to me on Gaf, and they’re right, it doesn’t bother me. Whatever. I did something stupid, you pointed it out, and I get to learn from my mistakes. Cool.

But when someone is rude to me, and is an utter fucking dumbass on top of it? Oh, it is on.

Last edited:
Angry person here. To reference the Bill Burr special where he talks about his wife asking why he goes from 1-100 on anger, and him saying he actually starts off at an 80 and is always around that level ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: ), I have a similar problem.

I’m not always angry. But I am frequently exhausted by life. I’d say about a 95 out of 100, hahaha.

So, when someone’s rude to me on Gaf, and they’re right, it doesn’t bother me. Whatever. I did something stupid, you pointed it out, and I get to learn from my mistakes. Cool.

But when someone is rude to me, and is an utter fucking dumbass on top of it? Oh, it is on.
I loved that special so much.

Nymphae

Banned
I love how Nymph’s super cool thread has been turned into shitpost central 😂

Yeah it kind of is funny how the meaning of Gaf on Gaf has changed from members discussing various aspects of the site and it's members, to a handful of posters circlejerking each other.

Top Bottom