• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Oof, i finished all 3 and didn’t realize. Let me apologize now. I didn’t realize what I was doing at the time was bad, my privilege blinded me.
Too late, I'm already in the process of writing a LiveJournal naming and shaming everyone that played a part in abusing my sphincter.

Kagey K

Banned
Too late, I'm already in the process of writing a LiveJournal naming and shaming everyone that played a part in abusing my sphincter.
If you remember I did ask permission the first couple times, but after that I kind of assumed it was ok. I mean I brought the oxygen tank and everything and you never said nothing,

Im not going to victim blame, I understand if you were under pressure.

Tesseract

Banned
yeah that's nice guys, keep going

giphy.gif

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
If you remember I did ask permission the first couple times, but after that I kind of assumed it was ok. I mean I brought the oxygen tank and everything and you never said nothing,

Im not going to victim blame, I understand if you were under pressure.
I faked it. With every single one of you.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
What about your own toilet, though? That's the sweetest feeling ever, coming back from a trip or something and being able to just sit on your own toilet and knowing how it feels to belong. Not even Herman-Miller can recreate this feeling with their chairs. That's what I felt when I came back to GAF, man. It was like sitting on a familiar toilet.

Weirdly one time coming back from a holiday my wife and I had sensibly booked a taxi and the driver launched into a monologue on how wonderful it was to return to your own throne. Are you that taxi driver?

Hudo

Weirdly one time coming back from a holiday my wife and I had sensibly booked a taxi and the driver launched into a monologue on how wonderful it was to return to your own throne. Are you that taxi driver?
Incidentally, I received the same monologue from a taxi driver as well. Dude had a rather nihilistic approach to traffic lights and signs, though. Needed a toilet after that drive anyway...

It seems like we truly are just passengers of the (same) taxi of life, man.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yiff chan said:
Waaah I'm not a furry I just like anthropomorphic art with a wolf fucking a dragon girl with human tits and a 20 inch cock!

Why are people like this

Top Bottom