• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
@Cunth and Belle Delphine disappeared at the same time :goog_unsure:

raw

Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat final moments before being defeated:
giphy.gif

It was an honor battling you, and I've always been a fan of you back when I started on GAF. As DESTROYA DESTROYA mentioned already, it's always about quality over quantity, even though we both have roughly the same amount of messages in total. Since this is a Meta Thread, just wanted to let you know this was all in good fun so thank you for joining me on this fun ride that we had :)

Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat final moments before being defeated:
giphy.gif

It was an honor battling you, and I've always been a fan of you back when I started on GAF. As DESTROYA DESTROYA mentioned already, it's always about quality over quantity, even though we both have roughly the same amount of messages in total. Since this is a Meta Thread, just wanted to let you know this was all in good fun so thank you for joining me on this fun ride that we had :)
I'll be back.

Are you alerts still in the hundreds?

zH1mjAp.png

I'm impotent.
I accidentally reset the counter courtesy of a fat-fingered mis-click and I've never been the same since.

I've also switched off alerts for reactions in the control panel, so the bell doesn't get as much action as it used to.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'll be back.

zH1mjAp.png

I'm impotent.
I accidentally reset the counter courtesy of a fat-fingered mis-click and I've never been the same since.

I've also switched off alerts for reactions in the control panel, so the bell doesn't get as much action as it used to.

You know, she is going to leave you if you don't give her bell as much action as it's used to.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
@SLoWMoTIoN, some members are talking shit about you on the Discord chat. One of them said you change up your Avatars like you wear your underwear. The other said you're a retard.
Wow that is very nice of you Kojimbo. The thing is why would I want to interact with full grown men acting like gossiping little bitches in High School again? That I have to use a service that is full of mentally damaged teenagers just because they are bothered I change a small graphic from time to time. Rather than just openly use this forum to say what they want to say. Talk about living rent free lol.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It's not talking shit if it's said with love behind it. I've even said it on GAF before xD

Retard
We aren't friends or even acquaintances. I don't think I even interact with you here. If what Kojimbo is saying is true then you need to grow up man. Or at least find a better hobby. The word itself means nothing you retard it is your behavior.

latest

I'm no superman​

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
We aren't friends or even acquaintances. I don't think I even interact with you here. If what Kojimbo is saying is true then you need to grow up man. Or at least find a better hobby. The word itself means nothing you retard it is your behavior.

latest

I'm no superman​
:lollipop_pensive:

brap

Banned
Wow that is very nice of you Kojimbo. The thing is why would I want to interact with full grown men acting like gossiping little bitches in High School again? That I have to use a service that is full of mentally damaged teenagers just because they are bothered I change a small graphic from time to time. Rather than just openly use this forum to say what they want to say. Talk about living rent free lol.
>from time to time
More like every few hours. You do anything else besides jerk your little ding dong to anime girls and change your avatar?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
>from time to time
More like every few hours.
Wow you mongoloid does changing a small graphic every other day or so really trigger you this much?
You do anything else besides jerk your little ding dong to anime girls and change your avatar?
You do anything but orbit matts anus?

edit: wait feet. His sweaty stinky feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom