• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Helios

Something must be done. A plan of action devised.
762376.jpg

zBv0oQw.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
Sorry I'll stop! Didn't have an account until recently. I held off on an older Steven Seagal post. That took courage not to resurrect.

Don't stop on my account lol. I never actually understood why it was considered a no-no to necrobump something, if you have something to add, add it!

Fushitsusha

Banned
Wow that is very nice of you Kojimbo. The thing is why would I want to interact with full grown men acting like gossiping little bitches in High School again? That I have to use a service that is full of mentally damaged teenagers just because they are bothered I change a small graphic from time to time. Rather than just openly use this forum to say what they want to say. Talk about living rent free lol.
By the way, even though one of those comments are similiar to one that I jokingly said to you, I am not on Discord and have nothing to do with it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry I'll stop! Didn't have an account until recently. I held off on an older Steven Seagal post. That took courage not to resurrect.
I kinda got a warning on it b4 but I haven't seen people getting shit for it lately.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I finally figured out who is the biggest shitposter on GAF:

Ban Puncher Ban Puncher is literally the most prolific shitposter I have ever seen. He shitposts both on GAF and ReeEra. This man is the grandmaster of shitposters and I believe he gets away with because of his ingenious username.
Dude's been around for at least as long as I've been on GAF. I believe after 8(?) or so bans, the mods changed their name to "Ban Puncher" - it used to be "Man Puncher".

You are right though, definitely the site's biggest shitposter but I'll admit that a lot of their posts have made me laugh out loud.

Ban Puncher

I finally figured out who is the biggest shitposter on GAF:

Ban Puncher Ban Puncher is literally the most prolific shitposter I have ever seen. He shitposts both on GAF and ReeEra. This man is the grandmaster of shitposters and I believe he gets away with because of his ingenious username.
Gl1QBdH.gif

Dude's been around for at least as long as I've been on GAF. I believe after 8(?) or so bans, the mods changed their name to "Ban Puncher" - it used to be "Man Puncher".

You are right though, definitely the site's biggest shitposter but I'll admit that a lot of their posts have made me laugh out loud.
Ban Puncher Begins

Close but no cigar. This account was originally named Man Puncher but after my first ban (ayyyy) I asked a mod to change it to Ban Puncher because it made me giggle but I came to like it even better so I left it as is. That was years ago and I've run under the revised name far longer than the original.

DEEPEST LORE
Teach me your wisdom, Grandmaster!
HWaQd6Z.png

Top Bottom