• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Kadayi

Banned
Maybe he didn't check the thread in a while? Whenever I check the Clown World thread I'm usually at least 2 pages behind

Careful there budd, you're bringing reason to the table. You've gotta remember I'm seething right, seething because............. because of *reasons* apparently

Just roll with that idea, it's for the best

brap

Banned
I'm sure you have
Mentioned it like a year ago you mentally ill freak. Go find the post.

Whats to seethe about exactly?
Hmm idk just you constantly acting like a passive aggressive little cunt because you don't like some random guy on the internet. You're as bad as all those retards that constantly have to talk about how much they hate trump.

Well when you actually work for a living and it's been a long week, sometimes you just want to kick back.

I'm not a console gamer
So you work and STILL can't afford a console? Lmao. Might as well quit. McDonald's can find somebody else I'm sure.

Maybe he didn't check the thread in a while? Whenever I check the Clown World thread I'm usually at least 2 pages behind.
So? He still went in the thread to go whine days later because he can't let shit go.

I mean just look at this guy. Mental illness.
Brap's in need of all your likes Weithain. Probably some loves as well.

Helios

Hmm idk just you constantly acting like a passive aggressive little cunt because you don't like some random guy on the internet. You're as bad as all those retards that constantly have to talk about how much they hate trump.

So you work and STILL can't afford a console? Lmao. Might as well quit. McDonald's can find somebody else I'm sure.

So? He still went in the thread to go whine days later because he can't let shit go.

I mean just look at this guy. Mental illness.
Bro, chill.

Kadayi

Banned

Strangely enough, I mainly come here for the game talk versus the personalities, so apologies if I don't keep track of everything that you've said

Hmm idk just you constantly acting like a passive-aggressive little cunt because you don't like some random guy on the internet. You're as bad as all those retards that constantly have to talk about how much they hate trump.

source.gif

Oh, these burns are just too much. I'm going to have to break out the factor 30 at this rate.

20143886.gif

Because PC Gaming is so cheap versus consoles 🤔 Money is never the problem Brap, time is.

Helios assessment is probably on the money tbh. I only pop in here when gaming is a bit dry.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
7K posts and not one worth a damn

Honestly, maybe develop thicker skin? If you didn't see the opportunity for a bit of humour there with what was said, you should maybe hand in your shitposter licence Friendo
This ain't England.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
GAF is America?
The poster in question resides in America I believe. However he might be a Kiwi. Even then you don't need a license to shitpost there either. (yet)

Last edited by a moderator:

Weilthain

Banned
I deal with American tourists daily. They are probably the worst out of all the tourists.

some of you are ok.

“do you have like something I can put this in. Like made out of plastic with a handle?”

“you mean a bag”

“Do you paint all these yourself“

“That is 300 years old....”

I will say I prefer the southern states more than the coastal people in general they are usually way friendlier.

nothing worse than a dumbass snobby American. So arrogant, so dumb, so stand offish.

❤️

Ornlu

Banned
I deal with American tourists daily. They are probably the worst out of all the tourists.

some of you are ok.

“do you have like something I can put this in. Like made out of plastic with a handle?”

“you mean a bag”

“Do you paint all these yourself“

“That is 300 years old....”

I will say I prefer the southern states more than the coastal people in general they are usually way friendlier.

nothing worse than a dumbass snobby American. So arrogant, so dumb, so stand offish.

Haven't discovered Chinese tourists yet, huh?

Weilthain

Banned
Haven't discovered Chinese tourists yet, huh?

well, I didn’t want to start on the Chinese, but now I have the opportunity I will.

Disclaimer : generalisations here, sister in law is Chinese/Taiwanese and I have much respect for them in general ....however

Be wary of Chinese tourists staying in your home if you do air bnb. One guy shat all over the wall in the bathroom and didn’t clean it up. I guess he was standing on the toilet?

Another Chinese Airbnb stayed for 2 weeks. I hardly ever saw him, and when he left, he left behind a rubbish bag full of dirty pants/underwear. In the room. Bag full of pants, in the room.

I think he might have been a spy.

When not researching flat earth, I sell stuff. Much of what I sell is antique. I had a Chinese lady straight faced tell me I should be charging people to come in and look and the things I’m trying to sell, like I was stupid for not having thought of doing so.

A Chinese lady who lives near my work has 2 maniac dogs and she was genuinely upset when she found out my little Doris had been spayed because she was wanting to breed our dogs. Mine is a french bulldog, her dogs are completely different breed. She was genuinely disappointed.

She probably wanted to eat the pups

Gotta love them.

Tesseract

Banned
well, I didn’t want to start on the Chinese, but now I have the opportunity I will.

Disclaimer : generalisations here, sister in law is Chinese/Taiwanese and I have much respect for them in general ....however

Be wary of Chinese tourists staying in your home if you do air bnb. One guy shat all over the wall in the bathroom and didn’t clean it up. I guess he was standing on the toilet?

Another Chinese Airbnb stayed for 2 weeks. I hardly ever saw him, and when he left, he left behind a rubbish bag full of dirty pants/underwear. In the room. Bag full of pants, in the room.

When not researching flat earth, I sell stuff. Much of what I sell is antique. I had a Chinese lady straight faced tell me I should be charging people to come in and look and the things I’m trying to sell, like I was stupid for not having thought of doing so.

A Chinese lady who lives near my work has 2 maniac dogs and she was genuinely upset when she found out my little Doris had been spayed because she was wanting to breed our dogs. Mine is a french bulldog, her dogs are completely different breed. She was genuinely disappointed.

Gotta love them.
you are a living legend

CyberPanda

Banned

Gotta love them.
My friend recently had a rough time with his chinese landlords. Thankfully he is out of that situation.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Did brap died?
Lol. I noticed he’s been quiet too, but in reality it’s only been a couple of days.

Last I remember was his catfight with Kadayi Kadayi Maybe he’s blowing off some steam.

I did tell him to go to his room, though. brap brap , you can come out now.

FAKE EDIT: Stop changing your usernames.

Top Bottom