• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Papa

Banned
Yoshi Yoshi u mad son

sNug7su.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
How many months must pass so an OT gets moved to communities?

I asked this a few pages back, I find it odd that DOA is in there and other games that have larger and older threads are not. I don't get it. I also don't really like that different types of threads that originated from different main boards, are just thrown together into a "communities" board - the whole place is a community board is it not? I just don't quite get the concept of that board and think I would prefer if threads just stayed in the forums they originated in.

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned
I just got told by a Mod that I have "warnings racked up as one of the highest on the site."

Read it an weep, noobs :messenger_sunglasses:

EDIT: Upon re-reading, they may have been talking about someone else, but they were quoting me about my removed post. It's worded really strange, I don't understand it.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I've never actually been given a warning.

Was probably just trying to spook me after I made a snarky reply to my comment being deleted.
I have 3/4 warnings over irl tiddie in the tits thread (that was my bad) and OFFENSIVE AVATARS. GOML Birdoe.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I've never actually been given a warning.

EDIT: Re-read it. Still don't understand who they are talking to. Maybe they will come in here and clear it up.
I would suggest double checking that in your profile, warning are not (necessarily) associated with a notification. They can be the result of any moderation action. E.g. deleting posts, thread ban and so on.

Birdo

Banned
Drama Update: Turns out my post got swept up in a mass off-topic deletion that was started by someone else. So the Mod was talking about them with that comment about having the most warnings, rather than me.

This is the second time I've drama queened over a missunderstanding.

I've turned into the fucking Karen of Neogaf.

Last edited:
Top Bottom