• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
ZeroGravity ZeroGravity is still around. just sayan.
KBn7kJgdOtO5saywcwRagGAUuFE=.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Are you telling me Xaero had 4 fucking alts or are you shitposting

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I liked Rackam better.
Rhaknam
Cause it reminded me of said character.
Npc_zoom_3030008000_03.png

Just forwarding from Burger Boy
I don't really use reddit anymore. I posted a little here and there but it was too toxic for me.

I liked Rackam better.
Rhaknam
Cause it reminded me of said character.
Npc_zoom_3030008000_03.png

I don't really use reddit anymore. I posted a little here and there but it was too toxic for me.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Why is he a fucking alien though
Oh so you were a videogame character before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but why name yourself after it?
Why not? You like to keep changing your avatar to different busty anime women. I change mine once after 7 months, and then my username two months later to match the avatar, because I'm really excited to play a new game. This is a gaming forum afterall.

Mostly I just wanted to stop using a name that reminded me of a dead forum (the PSU in my original name, VysePSU). I couldn't simply change it to Vyse Vyse because it was already taken.

Good question to ask Tekkenfan and ArchEkindau (sp?) too, given their new names and avatars are also based on fictional characters.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Just following Matt's lead on this one. Your dad's instincts are usually spot on. He even sniffed out -Arcadia- -Arcadia- 's massive penis that she has tucked away.

I leave the forum for just a few hours. : P

JC is weird. Crypto and I got into an argument a few months ago, and have since become really good friends. I like and respect him a lot.

In the course of this argument, JC decided to get involved with snark, and my temper just went off ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: ), and what followed was almost unfair, and got me a mod warning.

Thing is, JC and I never really reconnected. I made a few attempts, by trying to like a few posts here and there, but he remained in a condition that I can best describe as the gif in this post.

He’s basically been stalking me, and anyone that said anything mean to him in that thread for the past... 4? 6 months?

I’d genuinely like to get past it with him, but I fully expect to be sitting on a rocking chair, on a deck, in my 90s, only to have him pop out from under the floorboards, making some passive/aggressive comment, before retreating.

-Arcadia-

Banned
This keeps coming up, so I guess I have to address this?

I totally get it. Forums are a male-dominated space, and Reset has certainly set that expectation further. :messenger_neutral: Being female has become a claim that almost needs proof.

Here’s the thing. I’m not comfortable showing you what would be required to prove that (given the nature of the comments I make regularly, and just the internet, something as simple as a picture, Metadata, and info could be linked back to my personal life), or all that bothered to do so

If you think I have a dick, I’m okay with that. If you think I have a massive dick, that’s kind of funny, and I’m probably going to meme that.

Thing is, I never signed up to be that certain type of token female poster, and I really hope that I’m not. I just really like the site, and expressing myself (nerdery and all) on it. I would prefer that you enjoy my posts just on the basis that they’re good, rather than the ‘girl bump’. That would actually make me really happy. : )

I gave a few people a heads up because being called he is a little weird, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you whether or not you think that’s the case. Much love to you all either way.

Papa

Banned

JC is weird. Crypto and I got into an argument a few months ago, and have since become really good friends. I like and respect him a lot.

In the course of this argument, JC decided to get involved with snark, and my temper just went off ( :messenger_tears_of_joy: ), and what followed was almost unfair, and got me a mod warning.

Thing is, JC and I never really reconnected. I made a few attempts, by trying to like a few posts here and there, but he remained in a condition that I can best describe as the gif in this post.

He’s basically been stalking me, and anyone that said anything mean to him in that thread for the past... 4? 6 months?

I’d genuinely like to get past it with him, but I fully expect to be sitting on a rocking chair, on a deck, in my 90s, only to have him pop out from under the floorboards, making some passive/aggressive comment, before retreating.

AIDS Courtney is like 99% snark and it's all harmless. You gotta snark him back. He submits when he realises he can't outsnark you. It's a game and right now you're losing.

I totally get it. Forums are a male-dominated space, and Reset has certainly set that expectation further. :messenger_neutral: Being female has become a claim that almost needs proof.

Here’s the thing. I’m not comfortable showing you what would be required to prove that (given the nature of the comments I make regularly, and just the internet, something as simple as a picture, Metadata, and info could be linked back to my personal life), or all that bothered to do so

If you think I have a dick, I’m okay with that. If you think I have a massive dick, that’s kind of funny, and I’m probably going to meme that.

Thing is, I never signed up to be that certain type of token female poster, and I really hope that I’m not. I just really like the site, and expressing myself (nerdery and all) on it. I would prefer that you enjoy my posts just on the basis that they’re good, rather than the ‘girl bump’. That would actually make me really happy. : )

I gave a few people a heads up because being called he is a little weird, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you whether or not you think that’s the case. Much love to you all either way.

lol no one actually cares if you're a girl unless you try to use it for social benefits. I've never seen you do that and anytime I joke about you being a tranny is only to get a rise out of you (and brap since he's in love with you). I don't actually know and I don't really care. Remember growing up when the girls who hung out with the guys were called tomboys? Be a tomboy. Tomboys give no fucks about gender this gender that. They just want to be one of the lads and the lads accept them as one.

Take a breather then come back and shitpost with the intensity of a thousand angry ma'ams.

Thanks, -Arcadia-. I think you're a pretty good poster too. I hope I'm not rubbing Meta GAF the wrong way with some of my posts.

Whitesnake

Banned

All this time we had a fucking femoid secretly invading our space? Disgusting.

Next you’ll tell me that Melon is actually a w*m*n.

These are dark times we live in, kings. 😔

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
All this time we had a fucking femoid secretly invading our space? Disgusting.

Next you’ll tell me that Melon is actually a w*m*n.

These are dark times we live in, kings. 😔
Do you even like dolphin pussy sorry mermaid vagina.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Thanks, -Arcadia-. I think you're a pretty good poster too. I hope I'm not rubbing Meta GAF the wrong way with some of my posts.

I love your original gaming threads, and I think you’re a fun part of Meta Gaf, and that it wouldn’t be the same without you.

It’s really easy to overly criticize yourself. I’m that way too. I guess it’s almost a good thing, better than not having standards, right? But don’t forget to take care of yourself and see all the good things too.

I guess, advice from one nitpicking perfectionist to another.

I love your original gaming threads, and I think you’re a fun part of Meta Gaf, and that it wouldn’t be the same without you.

It’s really easy to overly criticize yourself. I’m that way too. I guess it’s almost a good thing, better than not having standards, right? But don’t forget to take care of yourself and see all the good things too.

I guess, advice from one nitpicking perfectionist to another.
thumb_i-fucking-hate-ntr-anime-irl-ntr-meme-www-picturesboss-com-50503485.png

Top Bottom