• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
qL_b74Xy2sZMZSootPfpgMLmMV10inPttD2aiLkYTdamimJoMi9Xf53ZpmeSnoVaLERrsdl8i7qLtJflAPEP342-kEpsugVQk8_0POD90UL-HJTIk-kkJb6NCE0St8DjPm4p33Y1N73gIwIuqOq2hl0q5ew

brap

Banned
I'm kind of baffled at the hate for Jare on display lately in this thread. Am I just visiting the wrong threads? Is he like a monster and I'm just not noticing?

I know he gives lots of people likes, but why would that make me mad? I'm one of those people!
Constantly whining, constantly posting gifs that barely relate to anything, constantly acting like a depressed teen girl.

Papa

Banned
I'm kind of baffled at the hate for Jare on display lately in this thread. Am I just visiting the wrong threads? Is he like a monster and I'm just not noticing?

I know he gives lots of people likes, but why would that make me mad? I'm one of those people!

He has a history of crybullying by ignoring people for no reason then turning around and complaining about people ignoring him and begging for likes. It's pathetic and needs to be crushed out of him and his bones then ground to dust.

Nymphae

Banned
what he types in his About saying he used to get them.

Amazing lol. Dude has a clear obsession with likes despite having more than most members here somehow, and beefs with people all the time it seems. I have a on a few separate occasions seen random posters ask why he was asking them about "not liking" him. Never seen Mista get so worked up over someone, I'd really love to see the shit Jare wrote to him in PMs. These are just from this thread:

Please stop the Like Boycotts. I'm honestly begging at this point.

#EndTheReactionBoycott
#UniteUs
#LetMyLoveOpenTheDoorToYourHeart
#We’reBetterTogether
#Forgiveness
#Mercy
#Please

I guess grudges on GAF are serious business. Kind of a bummer, but I'll try to get over it

Seems like there’s a politics bias behind which posts get likes or not, almost like posters get likes, not the post themselves.

I’m curious, am I the only person in GAF history to be asked by somebody not to like their posts?

Is it possible to see who has you on ignore? I feel like half the forum either has me on ignore it just doesn’t like anything I post, which is understandable either way, but would be interesting to know for sure which is which

Also is petty and spiteful about ignoring people, he actually wants it so that if he ignores you, then you can't see him or his content anymore:

The ignore function should work like Twitter blocking. One side initiates it, it applies to both parties. I don’t see them, they don’t see me.

Better that way, imo

Papa

Banned
Amazing lol. Dude has a clear obsession with likes despite having more than most members here somehow, and beefs with people all the time it seems. I have a on a few separate occasions seen random posters ask why he was asking them about "not liking" him. Never seen Mista get so worked up over someone, I'd really love to see the shit Jare wrote to him in PMs. These are just from this thread:

Also is petty and spiteful about ignoring people, he actually wants it so that if he ignores you, then you can't see him or his content anymore:

The welcome back meme actually started with Jare. He requested a self perm and the community reached out to him and got him to change his mind and come back. I made that thread with genuine intentions, because to that point he had seemed like a good dude with self-confidence issues, but he ignored it and apparently put me on his ignore list too. I never heard from him again until a brief period a few months ago when I receive a couple of likes from him out of the blue. I don't give a fuck about the likes, but the ignoring was a cunt move and I now want to grind his bones to dust.

Mista

Banned

He doesn’t seem mentally stable. I was the nicest one to him, I always made him feel that he’s one of us. But I guess it wasn’t enough for him so he decided to PM me weird shit that makes no sense and irrelevant of course. And now? The fam tells me he’s acting tough lately quoting me and all that. I guarantee you he’s only doing it because he KNOWS that he in my ignore list. Because I swear to you if he wasn’t, that pussy wouldn’t dare.

If he wants people to respect him then he must stop ignoring people that interacts with him, especially when hes the one starting the discussion. Other than that he can fuck off to space for all I care.

Last edited:
He has sent me PMs too out of the blue, and when i genuinely respond to him he ignores me. I don't really give too much of a fuck about that. But, yeah, he has done the pm pity party to me too.

The gif spam is too much though. He is by far the worst poster on GAF. He brings nothing to the table besides clogging up peoples bandwidth in his pursuit of likes.

I've been posting on message boards for around 20 years now. I've never put anyone on ignore. Jare is the only one I've ever ignored.

Oh okay, I remember some of his posts now.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I think the main reason he wants a feature like that is so people actually know he has them on ignore, as one last "fuck you" to them, but honestly I don't think people would really care all that much lol. It's like you said, very petty and spiteful.

Last edited:
I just notice more recently that he is quick to reply to a lot of new threads, like whether it's in Gaming or Off-Topic. Maybe he was always pretty active though, I don't know. I agree about the self-loathing, pity thing is dumb to see which is why I brought up his About. You don't need to advertise those negative feelings to people who decide to click on your profile.

Same.

Me and him had lunch the other day and drew caricatures of Barsinister Barsinister drawing other members of GAF.

It was really funny LOL but I can't share those drawings since we sold them to Hanna-Barbera for a pack of toilet paper.

autoduelist

Not clown world, but certainly clown world that you had to come to clown world thread to find out we needed a military op to save an American woman from what sounds like a Honduran rape gang or something.

Papa

Banned

Not clown world, but certainly clown world that you had to come to clown world thread to find out we needed a military op to save an American woman from what sounds like a Honduran rape gang or something.

u in the wrong part of town, boy

Top Bottom