• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Barsinister

Banned
Favorite game with challenging design?

aowTxzu.jpg

Maximo!

Dark Souls before there was a Dark Souls.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
I use gifs for like 1% of my posts. He uses them for 99%

Some people just do it better than others. I rather enjoy posts by NeoGiffer NeoGiffer , and I enjoy a majority of the gifs Tesseract posts, not that he posts them quite as often, but he does post a lot sometimes and it made me think about how Jare's gifs just seem lazy.

More AAA games in this one image from one QUARTER of one year worth playing than the entirety of this gen.
28590845283_9bd5d77b7d_b.jpg

Now I know people are gonna go b-but Doom, b-but the third Witcher game, b-but the movie games!! Lol no. Name 10 AAA games this gen worth playing. I'll wait.
This is possibly the greatest holiday lineup of exclusives I've ever seen on any platform.

brap

Banned
What’s the question again? Honestly, I’ve had a busy as fuck day and only skimmed the thread. Is it favourite games of all time? If so, off the top of my head:

- OG Deus Ex
- Super Mario Bros.
- Baldur’s Gate
- Galaga
- Rock n Roll Racing
- OG Doom
- masturbation

There’s more.
smb? galaga???

VNOwjuT.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
don't think anyone is keeping lists

just name some favorites
Yeah, it's just spitballing here off the top of our heads.

I mean, if you really liked a game, and it made a memorable and enjoyable impact on you, then it should at least stick in your memory a little bit and can be referenced fairly easily.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone translate this Weaboo for me, please?
Scoopa like nintendie games
Japanese make nintendie games (aka weeb games by filthy fabians/normalfiends)
Scoooooopa loves jumpman and otome emblem

5Gs619U.png

here is worst girl after Annette. Australian speak is hard!

If you're aren't super autistic into fighting games they all play the same.

I can picture young Brappy going to the arcade with his belly filled with jelly beans and ding dongs. Full of optimism and pride in the fact he can do a Sonic Boom. He puts his quarter down, waiting for his chance to impress. Finally he will earn the respect of his peers. As he gets put into his third straight infinite the tears start free falling from his face. Sounds of laughter fill the arcade as a crowd gathers to watch this kid get obliterated. Young Brappy leaves the arcade in shame. Vowing to never put himself out there again. He hates everything. What he likes is too obscure for you to have even heard of. He cooms in his room. Alone.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I can picture young Brappy going to the arcade with his belly filled with jelly beans and ding dongs. Full of optimism and pride in the fact he can do a Sonic Boom. He puts his quarter down, waiting for his chance to impress. Finally he will earn the respect of his peers. As he gets put into his third straight infinite the tears start free falling from his face. Sounds of laughter fill the arcade as a crowd gathers to watch this kid get obliterated. Young Brappy leaves the arcade in shame. Vowing to never put himself out there again. He hates everything. What he likes is too obscure for you to have even heard of. He cooms in his room. Alone.
Cooms?

Top Bottom