• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

nani17

are in a big trouble
You do realise that these discord people are not here, right? And that some console warrior garbage written in some discord does not necessitate an elaborate response about how amazing your console of choice is? Or, even crazier, how amazing a future revision of your console of choice is? Or speculating on what "the other side" may have done or plans and whether it is successful? You (collectively and of course including Xbox warriors as well as PlayStation warriors) get more than enough leeway to post your stupid bickering on the gaming side, we really do not need to open a second kindergarden for console warriors on the OT side.

I am very happy to stay in my bubble where we discuss how we enjoy or do not enjoy specific games and base our console buying decision on the games line up, rather than a feeling of superiority and belonging to a toy maker, thank you.

tenor.gif

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
It almost feels like this whole thing is an elaborate plan to bring the console war into the Meta thread

Nope. We moved all the posts into here since it pertained to users in the community. They were moved from two different threads.

It seems to be working as intended where the community is showing the most ardent of warriors the foolishness in their ways. Tough love.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Nope. We moved all the posts into here since it pertained to users in the community. They were moved from two different threads.

It seems to be working as intended where the community is showing the most ardent of warriors the foolishness in their ways. Tough love.
Maybe it was your elaborate plan to share your suffering with us.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Did anyone ever followup on Afrobro? He posted this back in March.

Well, seems that this unnecessary shutdown has caused my income to collapse faster than anticipated and any alternative avenues to run to are also shutdown, putting me in a room with no exit. Can't even qualify for half the state government assistance and what I can get aren't taking any more applicants. Still searching for options but it seems I don't have any real way out currently.

Looks like old Afro won't be able to make it within the next couple weeks, had to pull into reserves for food, housing, and essential expenses and now it seems after the next pull I'm going to be in the deep red.

I can only hope to buy as much time as possible by cutting things off, including the internet, hoping that there's some new bill or something that can pull me out at the last second, but it seems unlikely at this point. Anyway, It's been fun.

Is this dude even alive?

46d.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
That’s a really tough spot to be in. Sometimes it isn’t an option, but this is why rainy day money is so, so important.

With things opening back up, and him getting his stimulus money, hopefully he’s starting to get back on his feet in some ways.

I wouldn’t assume the worst. He did say that internet was going to be one of the first things to go.

Top Bottom