• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
It's funny because it's true

IFl1cXF.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
For me, Metagaf is the main attraction of the forum, when it's at full strength.

I love threads where there isn't so much a directed subject to talk about, but really cool people just chilling with each other, and anything can happen.

Btw, Metal, it's supposed to be about the forum. Like, you come here to talk about bans, features, ask questions about users you haven't seen in a while, that kind of stuff. It still is, it's just it evolved into a chat room for Gaf too.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
For me, Metagaf is the main attraction of the forum, when it's at full strength.

I love threads where there isn't so much a directed subject to talk about, but really cool people just chilling with each other, and anything can happen.

Btw, Metal, it's supposed to be about the forum. Like, you come here to talk about bans, features, ask questions about users you haven't seen in a while, that kind of stuff. It still is, it's just it evolved into a chat room for Gaf too.
Shitposting.
Feels like one of those "Me, Inner Me," memes lol

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Oh real fucking low blow. Doesnt even have the power to protect him. Oh and what happened to the green ranger again? Oh thats right, he got sad and his power left him. LIKE A BITCH.
Then he became the White Ranger and stole Jason's leadership, but first he stole his girl

7111b51.gif

Top Bottom