• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

7ZxgLPt.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Motorcycle rider drove down my street this morning.

No helmet, but blue coronamask on his face.

images

In Fallout 3

*wailing and gnashing of teeth crescendos*
Yeah I loved exploiting /exploring the complicated network of dark tunnels and sewers to eventually pop up aboveground in another part of the "open world"

And every time I turn on the radio it's "HEY HEY HEY IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME CUUH-RAAZY CAPS ARE YOU READY?!"

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

The amount of fucking console/emulator warriors shitting up any Nintendo thread (see the animal crossing sales thread for instance) is astounding. Honestly I'm getting so fucking fed up dealing with these cunts. Why the fuck can't people just be fucking grown-ups?

Ornlu

Banned
Motorcycle rider drove down my street this morning.

No helmet, but blue coronamask on his face.

images

Yeah I loved exploiting /exploring the complicated network of dark tunnels and sewers to eventually pop up aboveground in another part of the "open world"

And every time I turn on the radio it's "HEY HEY HEY IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME CUUH-RAAZY CAPS ARE YOU READY?!"

Is that better or worse than having a sight range that lets you see across "the entire Mojave", but enemies only get drawn in about 50 feet in front of your face?

New Vegas radio was awesome, though. :pie_thinking:

-Arcadia-

Banned

The amount of fucking console/emulator warriors shitting up any Nintendo thread (see the animal crossing sales thread for instance) is astounding. Honestly I'm getting so fucking fed up dealing with these cunts. Why the fuck can't people just be fucking grown-ups?

It's Gaming Side in general you have the problem with.

piVV8WG.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Halo Fanboys reverse spinning the spin will be an amazing thing to follow.

8D90sKF.png

Keep your eyes open, it the same reveal "Everythings fine" people who will now be posting "Everything's fine" delay topics.

This guy is spinning too hard he might snap his neck, I'm worried.

Seriously speaking, you should call out the company you love, so they work better. Sony fans, including me, love TLOU and you saw the extreme backlash, although xbox fans joined as well. Next time they'll try to tread carefully.

You want a better Halo? Just ask for the same quality as the E3 trailer, at least, and most people will be happy, and I'll buy it on PC day one.

JonnyMP3

This guy is spinning too hard he might snap his neck, I'm worried.

Seriously speaking, you should call out the company you love, so they work better. Sony fans, including me, love TLOU and you saw the extreme backlash, although xbox fans joined as well. Next time they'll try to tread carefully.

You want a better Halo? Just ask for the same quality as the E3 trailer, at least, and most people will be happy, and I'll buy it on PC day one.
Yeah but Stockholm Syndrome is real I'm afraid 😂

You can always talk video games to me baby.

Barsinister

Banned
Ok...

Had an interesting conversation with a pal of mine yesterday. He's a Jehovah's Witness, so our friendship can only be so close. But, we talk for a few hours each week, usually about our families, games, movies, music. He's the only guy I have a personal relationship with at work.

I bring up he's a JW because he rarely gets political. He doesn't vote or follow much about the "world". Yesterday he brought up "Black Lives Matter" and it naturally, I feel, came around to George Floyd. He had very strong positive feelings about the movement. He believes Floyd was murdered and the riots are white people messing with the movement. He told me he didn't watch the video of Floyd's arrest and it wouldn't change his mind if he had. It was very eye opening to me. It was also a bit unnerving. We talked a bit about inequality and how black people are at a disadvantage when it comes to success.

One example was whether Jimi Hendrix had to work harder to be successful than someone born into wealth who's parent's could afford the best teachers and mentors. I argued that because of Hendrix's natural in-born ability, he would find it easier than someone who was less talented but had to train harder. Reflecting on it, I see where I may have been wrong. In my mind, someone talented and driven is sure to find success, skin color doesn't matter.

It did matter. Hendrix found discrimination and prejudice in his homeland. He did most of his recording overseas.

I can think we as a society have progressed and nobody has to deal with that kind of stuff, then I see the word "troon" on this message board. Maybe we still have further to go.

Top Bottom