• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

brap

Banned
If I’m not being horrible, lol, I would give him all the Wolverine powers. For one, it would be funny imagining Xaero pouncing on people and pulling out his claws, but... I know he’d probably have a blast, lol.

What would you guys give me?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
What would you give me, boo?
newwarriors2020newkids-snowflake-and-safespace.jpg

Theirs. Whatever the hell they are.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
My friends and I came up with a little game once when we were drinking on the lake. Someone will make a proposition You can get a superpower but there is a catch. Do you still take the deal?

For example:
  • You can fly but only when you're drunk.
  • You have super strength but all of your movement speed and reaction time are twice that of a normal persons.
Obviously when you've had a few drinks the suggestion are a bit more colorful than the above but you get the picture.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
My friends and I came up with a little game once when we were drinking on the lake. Someone will make a proposition You can get a superpower but there is a catch. Do you still take the deal?

For example:
  • You have super strength but all of your movement speed and reaction time are twice that of a normal persons.
Obviously when you've had a few drinks the suggestion are a bit more colorful than the above but you get the picture.

Lol, that was kind of what I was trying to do. They’re really difficult to come up with, though.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Lol, that was kind of what I was trying to do. They’re really difficult to come up with, though.
I have plenty of them-perk of being stuck at a lake house with a keg and a couple hundred beers.

You can turn into any animal, beast boy style but you can only do one transformation per 24 hours so if you change you can't go back to normal until the next day. Do you still take the power?

Last edited:

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
I am neither that old, nor that young, lol. I’m somewhere in the middle, and that’s all I’m saying, hahaha.
I feel that-old enough that grandma still blames you for all of the millennial articles in the paper. Young enough that you still have that one relative who sends you a christmas gift for a child.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I feel that-old enough that grandma still blames you for all of the millennial articles in the paper. Young enough that you still have that one relative who sends you a christmas gift for a child.

Exactly, haha.

Some guy just joined my Xbox Live Party and started playing piano. Hasn't said a word but is taking requests.

Hmm. Some Mario would be simple enough, but awesome.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

For example:
The bodily strength of 10,000 supernovas but only when ejaculating.

Top Bottom