• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Well, my sister was married to one who is one of 36 brothers/sisters because his father married to 4 and wanted to expand his subfamily under the tribe, especially because of tribal wars that might make some subfamilies under a tribe go extinct. It's regular during older times, now most males are kinda beta (financially) because of modern day standards, haha!

It's a very thoughtful thread and very interesting. But on the other hand you should really fully meet her/their sexual needs.

Very interesting topic but won't drag it here more so I don't get locked myself.:lollipop_hushed:
The topic has some real truths throughout, but it's mostly intended as a farcical thread.

i.e. check out my post about "fat chicks and cake."

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
The topic has some real truths throughout, but it's mostly intended as a farcical thread.

I agree that it also works for a capable person physically and financially. Most of the ones who marry more than one here have 1 massive house (2400 cubic meter land or larger) or 2-4 separate houses. So you need some deep fucking pockets and heavy balls for that in a formal way (marriage). I would as well bite and stick with the one I have because she gives me so little problems and I love her a lot. Hope you all happiness with the special ones you have.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

I think fat chicks were very rare, at least here decades ago a fat woman was considered "hot". All men/women were so active and walking 20-100km daily, not to mention on the mountains/valleys was pretty normal and not considered as "sport", more like daily activity.

The older ones, the shepherds, are still active and very fit, while eating so much meat and fat, and drinking milk. Also some used to drink a cup full of pure ghee! In today's standards that's mostly beyond 5,000% of daily cholesterol, yet their results always show perfect health.

ElAN-6lWAAEnlRy

DctA8fxW0AETfNj.jpg

I remember seeing an old shepherd that probably had 5% body fat! You can literally see every muscle, but he was thin and fit, probably around 80-90 years old.

Believe it or not, some even are still travelling barefooted! Their feet have a thick layer because of that. This is a female, old woman with her cows.

UVocqklYnjeEx0VCVZNqLlgBorg4BXMsMLkjeuF7Eq922JuxJuk52IkjB_Y0OqzDYkx2R1sO9S1eTZUDxYo7vj2j7Pu8hmiKZLaOV3G3MnxhZ7UAfzvDxBo7l_zH58wcCLONtF_rbr1K

Actually being 90% meat and milk keeps you very fit even with less activity, but could be bad of course if it doesn't fit your body.

Last edited:

If you agree with any points made you are a beta incel virgin.
Weird. I left that thread with a very strange headache.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I agree that it also works for a capable person physically and financially. Most of the ones who marry more than one here have 1 massive house (2400 cubic meter land or larger) or 2-4 separate houses. So you need some deep fucking pockets and heavy balls for that in a formal way (marriage). I would as well bite and stick with the one I have because she gives me so little problems and I love her a lot. Hope you all happiness with the special ones you have.
You want to have another wife besides the PS5?

Bo_Hazem

Banned

You've mentioned Mormons in one of your posts in that thread. They actually come here to study one place that they think that their prophet stayed in after fleeing from Jerusalem and chased to be killed and his 69 followers, I think.

Could be a prophet we believe in but don't know about in Islam, because Prophet Muhammad said that there were 142K prophets, 315 out of them are Messengers (Like Muhammad, Moses, Jesus, Abraham, and the likes with full messages of one religion, as viewed in Islam). It's an interesting observation to me. Bountiful is literally where I live. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I wouldn't expect to see any PlayStation 5's in the wild before 2022

I hope I'm wrong though

4mx3bj.jpg

(blurry image makes me feel like an insider)

DSC-4249.jpg

Yeah, I snapped that handle (kicked it and it broke and cut my foot) as was angry with my little daughter pulling it open and jumping inside it repeatedly. Seems like it solved the issue as these kid lockers were useless.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
That's probably one perk for me to live in a small country with only 4.2M population, not as intense competition. :messenger_winking_tongue: Hope you guys get yours soon!
I'm not yet looking into buying one anyway. I want to play Astro, Sackboy and GoW (from PS4, I do not have a PS4) and maybe Ratchet. That makes it hard to justify 500 euros for me. That is more than I spent on my hobbies in all of 2020. Though I could probably have tried to get one at launch, play through the games I am interested in and selling used for free overall. It's probably a bit too late to attempt that now though.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I still can't believe I got my PS5 in December by just randomly clicking one of the shopping links I had bookmarked while sipping morning coffee. There were probably thousands of people waiting for some exact moment to tick down, and my dumbass came along half awake and just happened to click the buy button at the right millisecond.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo
Welcome back brother/sister! You're such an enigma to me, don't see you posting besides your threads, it's quite the mindfuck! Who are you? How do you drink your coffee? So many questions..

💩

Edit: just so you know; I appreciate your random news/update/etc threads/posts. Have so for a while. Even if I don't give a single fuck about it. It mostly leads to some discussing about whatever game it is. Keep trucking mate.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo
Welcome back brother/sister! You're such an enigma to me, don't see you posting besides your threads, it's quite the mindfuck! Who are you? How do you drink your coffee? So many questions..

💩
I really don't like to engage talking in forums with strangers, my mom teach me that when I was a kid :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Think this comes with the personality of each one, and I'm for example a person (no bot) that in the real life I protect my private life. I'm not sharing information about me with everyone I encounter and that's a reflection on the internet.

I'm more like a person in the shadows who share information I find and that's all. Think like I'm a bot is much like what I do.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I really don't like to engage talking in forums with strangers, my mom teach me that when I was a kid :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Think this comes with the personality of each one, and I'm for example a person (no bot) that in the real life I protect my private life. I'm not sharing information about me with everyone I encounter and that's a reflection on the internet.

I'm more like a person in the shadows who share information I find and that's all. Think like I'm a bot is much like what I do.

Nah man, I get your example but you're for some reason sincerely motivated to share and post your findings on what you think are worthy of even a little discussion <3

Secondly, I understand where you're coming from, and besides mentioning some props for saying what you did I'd like to say that in someway I'm the same but for different reasons. Social anxiety and all. Posting the way I would like (and mostly do) exposes, well, me. Haha. I've lurked here for over 2 decades but never found the balls to be a part of it all. I know I'm far from a good poster and sometimes come across as an asshole but in the end i mean well...

Anyways.. here's smurfette, I hear she likes nerds...

🤣🤣🤣

uVKXOYp.jpg

Soodanim

Gold Member

Won't even share how you drink your coffee, that's a hell of a deflection Poc

BigBooper

I get that. I have a facebook page that I don't use, but I don't crosspost that with anything I use. Anonymity is the best thing about the internet.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I like my sugar with coffee and cream.

*drools*

That's pretty delicious in a way..

If I remember correctly that's the way I started. Went to just milk pretty soon after. Nowadays it's just black. Had to drop the carbs and fat after a strict keto hybrid diet and was suprised afterwards I couldn't go back to milk, nevermind sugar.. Funny how taste works!

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
Not sure if serious but he/she gave his/her reasons. It's all good, right?
That depends on how much sugar he has. Posting that much content must take it out of him, but it's important to not overdo the sugar. Diabetes is a serious problem and we need to look out for each other

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
You've mentioned Mormons in one of your posts in that thread. They actually come here to study one place that they think that their prophet stayed in after fleeing from Jerusalem and chased to be killed and his 69 followers, I think.

Could be a prophet we believe in but don't know about in Islam, because Prophet Muhammad said that there were 142K prophets, 315 out of them are Messengers (Like Muhammad, Moses, Jesus, Abraham, and the likes with full messages of one religion, as viewed in Islam). It's an interesting observation to me. Bountiful is literally where I live. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Mormons are very obsessed with finding actual evidence their books are true.

They spent quite a bit of money in expeditions to the south americas.

Top Bottom