• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

DhTBXQl.jpg

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Any one of ya'll mafuckers never had Game Pass Ultimate before let me know, I have a one month code for new accounts only

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
By the way I got that code by buying a new $2k+ PC with a RTX 3080, and it was never billed by Bestbuy. I called them up and told them, and they said it shows in their system as being charged successfully. So I called the bank (Goldman Sachs, it's a Apple Card) and they said it was billed too. But it doesn't show up on my balance, no money was taken from my linked checking account, etc. Both sides threw up their hands. So I think I just got a massive fucking PC upgrade for free all because the water cooling in my old PC flaked out and my CPU burnt to a crisp along with the slot in the motherboard.

I mean, I can't even give them my money. Both the bank and Bestbuy are literally pointing fingers at each other over who gave away this PC for free lol. Fuck it.

By the way I got that code by buying a new $2k+ PC with a RTX 3080, and it was never billed by Bestbuy. I called them up and told them, and they said it shows in their system as being charged successfully. So I called the bank (Goldman Sachs, it's a Apple Card) and they said it was billed too. But it doesn't show up on my balance, no money was taken from my linked checking account, etc. Both sides threw up their hands. So I think I just got a massive fucking PC upgrade for free all because the water cooling in my old PC flaked out and my CPU burnt to a crisp along with the slot in the motherboard.

I mean, I can't even give them my money. Both the bank and Bestbuy are literally pointing fingers at each other over who gave away this PC for free lol. Fuck it.
Insane. You've lucked out massively there.

nush

Gold Member

Well seeing as you've got all that extra free money guilting you in your pocket, give a few bros GAF gold. You'll,feel better.

Star-Lord

Well seeing as you've got all that extra free money guilting you in your pocket, give a few bros GAF gold. You'll,feel better.
As a member of GoldGAF, I can tell you that it’s not really it’s cut out to be. Sure, you have an ad-free experience, and the auto-reloading of threads for new posts is nice, and the sense of elitism that comes with the gold name is worth it, but…ah, fuck it, it’s great.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
As a member of GoldGAF, I can tell you that it’s not really it’s cut out to be. Sure, you have an ad-free experience, and the auto-reloading of threads for new posts is nice, and the sense of elitism that comes with the gold name is worth it, but…ah, fuck it, it’s great.
We need a platinum tier. Evilore finds me one willing non-gold and I take a literal shit on them. The annual fee includes 2-3 dumps per year depending on availability.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
And I’ll fight a second war if needs be. That…that abomination is a disgrace to the good word of ‘biscuit’ and I don’t even fucking know what that second picture is but it looks like it should be coming out your body, not going in.
Let me tell you, it's an ecstatic experience either way.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
And I’ll fight a second war if needs be. That…that abomination is a disgrace to the good word of ‘biscuit’ and I don’t even fucking know what that second picture is but it looks like it should be coming out your body, not going in.
Are you American? I pictured you as a Brit in my head for some reason.

Star-Lord

She’s got a pretty face, I’ll grant you, but I saw that video many years ago. Keeley Hazell cannot suck dick to save her life.

EDIT: Wait, that is Keeley right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom