• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

nush

Gold Member
I often wonder what NeoGAF members would be like in real life. Would Maiden be as wise? Would Packer be as cuntish? Would BadBurger be as bad? I guess we’ll never know.
306hbf.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I often wonder what NeoGAF members would be like in real life. Would Maiden be as wise? Would Packer be as cuntish? Would BadBurger be as bad? I guess we’ll never know.

Wise? What posts of mine make you think I'm wise of all things. I'm just a normal dude with too much free time on his hands since I've got no kids. I just like to make other people laugh tbh.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Taxes filed. IRS needs to start accepting returns so I can get my refund. Also, I have no clue how my income keeps going up and in turn my rebates get bigger each year.

teezzy

Banned
Alt-right safe havens are much cooler. Nerds.

You're too clever to miss the irony of me calling someone, on a video game forum, a nerd for posting on the same video game forum, and you know it.

If you're referring to D-Pad as an alt-right safe haven, then either we haven't read the same threads there or I'm grossly misinformed. TaySan is a member ffs. He and I talk all the time there.

I like making jokes, and talking about video games. It's why I post there, and why I post here too.

Also, you're a nerd and possibly xaero.

Top Bottom