• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Peggies is back!

R-C.1822b28acabb01c7bb7469952cc5956d
the simpsons eww GIF

I don't like you anymore. You've been rude.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I decided not to take that Amazon job, BTW. If anyone cares. The money was OK, more than I earn now, but not enough to live in or outside of Seattle in my opinion without having an impact on my quality of life.

My partner also wasn't down. She put on a brave face and was supportive, but after more discussion it was clear to me that she really didn't want to move to the Pacific Northwest so I respected that.

The headhunter at Amazon recruiting me didn't seem to care. Guessing they had a lot of candidates lined up after me.
Everything I've read about Amazon makes me never want to work there. They churn and burn employees regularly. I've read stories about people being reprimanded for not responding to emails within an hour or two. If you're someone who can put 100% of your total energy into a job, t hen it seems like a great place. For me, I want a life outside of my job. And I want my job to only be something I do, not who I am.

I downloaded Cities: Skyline through PlayStation Plus, and I am officially addicted. It reminds me so much of the original Sim City.
Hell yes! If you like management style games, I'd definitely recommend Two Point Hospital. I haven't played any of the DLC but the base game was quite enjoyable. I can rec some others too as both my wife and I play the fuck out of management games.

wait a minute Peggies Peggies is a girl?!
No. She is a woman. Hear her roar.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Hell yes! If you like management style games, I'd definitely recommend Two Point Hospital. I haven't played any of the DLC but the base game was quite enjoyable. I can rec some others too as both my wife and I play the fuck out of management games.
I've been meaning to play that for some time. I saw some playthroughs on YouTube, and I got some very strong Theme Hospital vibes from it.

Anything remotely like Theme Hospital is good.

Thaedolus

Well I maybe fractured my wrist and definitely split my knuckle open getting this bike trailer thing hooked up (yes I punched a hole in my garage drywall), but it appears to be hooked up so that makes my slave master mildly satisfied…let’s see how my ass holds out on this ride!

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Well I maybe fractured my wrist and definitely split my knuckle open getting this bike trailer thing hooked up (yes I punched a hole in my garage drywall), but it appears to be hooked up so that makes my slave master mildly satisfied…let’s see how my ass holds out on this ride!
did she laugh at your injury

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I think the same thing every time I eat Taco Bell.
Just had some of that yesterday. I somehow forget the abuse it gives my digestive system every time. I got excited that they had brought back the chili cheeses burritos but they were unavailable at my local taco bell :(

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Anyone here listen to Whitney Cummings podcast? I asked some of my friends and none of them like it, I feel like I’m the only dude who listens to it. I don’t know what it is, it puts me in a good mood. And I have a crush on her BFF Emily 😍😍

Top Bottom