• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Arms (Xbox) = $4.99 @ Bestbuy.com (ORDER NOW QUICKLY)

Damn, the one time I actually catch a cheap ass thread right after it was created and its a game I already own. Hurry people! BUY! its a great game!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Deku Tree said:
thanks Wario64!

I just submitted my order... now let's see if it ever actually ships.

People on CAG put an order on Metal Arms a couple days ago and got a confirmation email today saying it shipped

border

Best Buy's website blows and as far as I can tell they'll continue to take orders for an item long after inventory has been exhausted.

It's probably already sold out. Prepare to get several months' worth of e-mails apologizing for "backordered" merchandise that will never show up. =\

Deku Tree

border said:
Prepare to get several months' worth of e-mails apologizing for "backordered" merchandise that will never show up. =\

That's what happened to my Skies of Arcadia $9.99 order from BB... until finally they sent me a bogus "we cancelled your order because you credit card was rejected" notice.

I really hope I get mine! So this deal was around starting two days ago for the people @ CAG?

Yeah, the Skies deal was actually the only time I thought I got in on a deal, but then it really was backordered even though it said in stock. Pissed me off.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
All these sites need to do is limit orders to ONE game of each type.

SyNapSe

fuck. I got screwed on the Skies/Panzer deal too. $9.99 and the bastards sent me backorder emails for months.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Error Macro said:
Damn, for a split-second there, I thought it said Metal Slug.

but then, that wouldn't have been as good.
seriously.

I have Metal Arms.. I bought it for $4.99 at some point at Best Buy instore or something..

i opened it, plaid it for 10 minutes, and never played it again.. its been sitting on my shelf for 3-4 weeks.

if you want ti buy it for cost+shipping, PM me.

Fongul

Ordered it as well. Hoping that it arrives with a quickness, but until then I have my stack of CC crap to play :)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
This can be found in-store for the same price IIRC. That's where I got mine for $4.99. That and Dino Crap 3.

Top Bottom