• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear 25th Anniversary Event [MGS Movie, MGS: Social Ops, MGS: Ground Zeroes]

Running on Unity:

A1hjo1OCEAAe4E7.jpg:large

Oh wow. Kojima has fallen to the dark side!

shaowebb

There's really no "track record" here. Avid Arad is a businessman producer. He puts his name on films because he has the connections to put things together and get the funding to get them made. Nothing more. If you're looking for a creative trend when it comes to Hollywood producers, there are none. It's all about the business.

Until there is a director and a script, this means nothing for the MGS movie. Nothing good, nothing bad.

Hmm...point taken. I do respect a good opportunist and we don't have a clue on who could be directing or writing this thing yet. Maybe they don't either and thats why all the talk of various films and movie stuff Kojima likes. Might be trying to keep folks excited about this till the real announcement comes on who is handling it.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Peace Walker graphics! For the social ding dong.

I could see a movie being really cool. If they tone down the mythos and make a cool story with lots if twists then i'm down. But it has to be a centralized story, or reimagining. Not a convoluted mess that only fans could like. And most importantly there be lots of tense sneaking. I don't want Rambo...until the final act when snake snaps and goes hog wild.

Top Bottom