• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Street date breaks everywhere!

CNQY7DMXAAAO-Im.jpg

J4g3r

I will say, I wouldn't watch it, there are 2 or 3 things that I would've liked to see the first time playing the game.

Yeah agreed. if you haven't watched it already, I would say don't.

Try to avoid any of Konami's social media channels too, they're posting screenshots from the trailer.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH

SHIT THAT WAS CRAZY

Also, damn it this is the only trailer I can't watch again unlike the previous ones. Very spoilery.

*initiate memory erasure*

Let me say one important thing, there might've been model switches for the trailer. Don't trust everything you just saw, ya'll know which scene I'm talking about.

Great trailer, so far that spoiler from the trailer is the only spoiler I've seen, hope it stays that way till' Sept 1st because damn, it seems a fair few people already have it.

DrKelpo

Banned
Also, I wanna add, chances are high that te one scene is a red herring, but now. Enough talk ^^

yeah, i was shocked at first, but i think you are right.... no way they would go out of their ways to keep spoilers under wraps before release and then just spoil important parts themselves in the launch trailer. there is much more to it, guaranteed.

but nonetheless.... as i said, i would have loved to see the later part in the game for myself.

also
dick-canon

strafer

I'm fucking crying over here.

That trailer was pure brilliance.

The retrospective. The music. The cuts.

I love you Kojima. Thank you so much.

realcZk

Kojima made the trailer for us, MGS fans - with that in his mind. I would say watch it if you trust him, but there are a few scenes that could ruin a slice of some moments for you, potentially big moments. Regardless - its brilliant and one of the best trailers I've seen period. Emotional for fans of the saga and brings TPP hype to an entire new level.

I guess that paper in the photo i posted in the previous page isn't for me after all...

They took that laser dick from REX and they brought it to a whole new level.
ST-84 looks....horny....

Soooo they went from that to the TX-55 in ten years. With the rate technology seems to be advancing, you'd expect them to have cyborgs more advanced than MGR Raiden, not regress back.

Also, I've been wondering, has that floating kid ever been confirmed to be Psycho Mantis?

Content talk of the trailer in the trailer thread, thanks.

I can't watch it, someone said there are major spoilers in it.

DAMN YOU, KOJIMA, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!

The thing people are talking about is probably not a spoiler, but there are 2 other things that I would've loved to see in the game playing myself. Don't watch it is my advice.

DrKelpo

Banned
i will start my daily search for an early copy in the local stores today.

had some luck with other games and i have a feeling they will sell it a few days ahead :D

Embearded

Soooo they went from that to the TX-55 in ten years. With the rate technology seems to be advancing, you'd expect them to have cyborgs more advanced than MGR Raiden, not regress back.

Also, I've been wondering, has that floating kid ever been confirmed to be Psycho Mantis?

Yes that tech problem is there but if you think about it, they indeed create more advanced tech after TPP. It's called nanomachines.... ;)

It really can't be anyone else.
I want him to be Mantis so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom