• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Beta Official Thread -- NEOGAF DRAWS AGAINST KOJIPRO, video inside

News Bot said:
Oh what the fuck is this balls?

Fuck you Konami. Just. Fuck. You.

Jesus christ. -_-

[high]

To be honest, I got over the whole beta hype. I will be all right even if we never get to play the game. Lets just hope that this experience will help Konami prepare everything for the full game launch.

[/oh-so-high]

Yoboman

robertsan21 said:
hey hey now dont be mean like that, Konami is fixing the problem, atleast we might get to play it next weekend, its better than never right?

Ryan is out there knee deep in wires and servers trying to get this shit online again, you just wait and see, he will come thru for us
Stop sucking up

Yoboman

robertsan21 said:
Yo YOBOMAN I am just trying to stay posative you know, nothing wrong with that mr negative :D

peace love and MGO BIAAATCH
2ilgaia.gif

Im glad I passed out at like 10:45 pm last night while watching walk hard and not getting my little hopes up. If its friday, thats my birthday, and ill i am gonna do is play it

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Not as upset as you guys, though they should of anticipated the demand. Even though they did Substinence online they don't really have all that much experience.

Oh well, looking forward to the weekend now.

Laurent

Zenith said:
Konami's lack of preparation is bullshit. You'd think they'd have learned from their site crashing EVERY SINGLE TIME they released a new MGS4 trailer. and now they act surprised when the beta server gets high traffic.
He speaks the truth...

Official MGO Site said:
1) Start date: Planned for 04/25/2008 24:00(PDT). While the start is planned for the weekend, it may change due to unforseen circumstances.
3) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 05/11/2008 at 24:00(PDT) rather than 05/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT)
AhaahahahaAHAahAHAAHaHAHAHaHA *POW!*

the chris

Was upset yesterday, but whatever, gives me more time to replay Chrono Trigger and Persona later on this week. Also to do homework.

Kyoufu

bathala said:
just woke up and saw this.
wow, pathetic. shitty online sign-up and this.

Japan needs to hire PC devs for online setup

You mean Konami needs to hire PC devs for online setup. I had no problems with Square-Enix's PlayOnline service.

darkressurection said:
Look at this shit from the website:
1) Start date: Planned for 04/25/2008 24:00(PDT). While the start is planned for the weekend, it may change due to unforseen circumstances.
LOL WE MAY DELAY IT AGAIN!

Please tell me they have the fucking dates wrong. What the fuck does 24:00 mean, does that mean its really on 4/26 or do they not know how to tell time and mean its 4/24 so it starts on 4/25.

dork

Banned
OokieSpookie said:
Will you take your fucking trolling to some other thread?
God damn, do you have nothing better to do than try to stir shit up?

So its ok to whine like a bitch? But I can't state that the beta is starting 4 days before a game that i like better is coming out?

Maybe you should read other peoples posts, theres are worse than mine thank you very much dingleberry

MiamiWesker said:
Please tell me they have the fucking dates wrong. What the fuck does 24:00 mean, does that mean its really on 4/26 or do they not know how to tell time and mean its 4/24 so it starts on 4/25.

1 + 3 = MGS4

dork

Banned
-xBerserker- said:
I'd rather play MGO than GTA.

HOW DARE YOU, WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING, OH DEAR GOD THE HORROR!

Seriously, people aren't even entitled to their opinions anymore sheesh.
I have never played MGO, who knows maybe I will like it better, i really need a new online game, and this looks like it could be it

For a lot of people MGO was supposed to help with the wait for GTAIV. Its not which one you liked more, its that you got to enjoy a preview of an awesome game while you wait for another awesome game. Now we get a week of nothing, its going to be a slow unbearable week. FUCK.

Top Bottom