• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising PS Vita trophies pop-up

cyHls3L.gif

My initial reaction.

deimian86

Banned
a6cKFae.jpg

Metal Gear Rising appeared in a slide on a Sony presentation as PSVita game.

This trophy thing has already happened with EX Troopers, 3DS&PS3 are an uncommon couple and we all know that Capcom doesn't love PSVita.

Maybe both are cancelled games for the system?

Anyway, I want my ZOE HD Vita version :( kojimaaaaaaaaaa

Takao

Banned
a6cKFae.jpg

Metal Gear Rising appeared in a slide on a Sony presentation as PSVita game.

This trophy thing has already happened with EX Troopers, 3DS&PS3 are an uncommon couple and we all know that Capcom doesn't love PSVita.

Maybe both are cancelled games for the system?

Anyway, I want my ZOE HD Vita version :( kojimaaaaaaaaaa

That was an AT&T presentation. I wouldn't hold much stock in that.

The vita doesn't need more ports of already released games, it needs new exclusive ones.

I agree with you, but as a Vita owned if im going to get a decent port of the game (perhaps some exclusive content) then im glad companies are willing to do these ports. Hopefully it will mean sequels in the future are Day 1.

Takao

Banned
Whatever happened with that anyways? Was it cancelled or just delayed?

No one at Konami has commented on it since TGS 2011. The HD Collection has problems running on PS3/360, and Vita has no userbase so it was probably not worth it.

SmokyDave

:(

I dream of a world where this sort of title would've automatically been released on Vita. The fact that some dodgy trophy glitch giving false hope is the closest we'll get slices my heart to pieces.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I don't see it. The game struggles pretty hard to hit 60 fps on consoles so there's no way they could pull it off on Vita without major sacrifices.

namDa65

I would buy this thrice. Please be true. My heart strings just keep getting played by sony and third party developers. I don't think my heart can take it anymore.

sajj316

I don't see it. The game struggles pretty hard to hit 60 fps on consoles so there's no way they could pull it off on Vita without major sacrifices.

I know its sacrilege to you, but I'd take it at constant 30 fps it means I can play this on my bus :)

Wasn't there an interview a couple of months ago in which a platinum employee said they didn't make a vita version because the slashing mechanic was too much for the system?

FrankWza

just going through some of these battles in my head on my very hard run and imagining what it would do to my vita sticks and buttons....i cant imagine revengeance.

Top Bottom