• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Metal Gear Rising : Revengence Gamescom Trailer

JehutyRunner

Banned
Jul 10, 2012
Derry, Northern Ireland
One single new screen from the Japanese PR.

Het_Nkik

Jun 26, 2012
Looks like new stuff doesn't start until 3:18.

Is Raiden
getting a robot dog? Casshern Gear Solid?

Jun 24, 2012
Jacknicholsonnod.gif

Yes..yes..I can't wait for this shit. February seems so far away. Peeped some new enemy types and a big ass Bo-staff weapon. Music was very cheesey in a 90s action movie way. Awesome.

TUROK

Aug 27, 2010
So uh... Is this canon or not? Either way, I'm still gonna be a bit miffed.

Carbonox

Mar 17, 2011
A shame it's pretty much the E3 trailer with the exception of a scene at the end.

Still, fucking hypeeeeeeeed.

Het_Nkik

Jun 26, 2012
It was a Gecko, but I thought their blood was white.

I just played (or rather watched as is the case with MGS4) that whole Raiden vs Gekko in South America scene last night. They definitely bleed red. Only Raiden bleeds white.

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
Not sure if it's playable but it was suppose to combine with Sam and everything, they took it out :mad:

Yeah, I remember they said in an interview they removed it because some producer or something asked "isn't it unrealistic to have a dog on a battlefield ?" (in Vanquish, come on...)

May 6, 2012
San Diego, CA
Theres to many games releasing this Jan/Feb/March. More than during the holiday it seems. I wonder how many of them are going to get delayed to the summer due to Q1 being to packed.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Nov 22, 2006
Theres to many games releasing this Jan/Feb/March. More than during the holiday it seems. I wonder how many of them are going to get delayed to the summer due to Q1 being to packed.
This game has the Metal Gear thing going on making it one of the big boys I think, with a good marketing push it shouldn't be a problem. But it's Konami...

Ein Bear

Mar 10, 2011
England
Shame about them re-using the E3 trailer, but it still looks so, so great. My most anticipated game by far!

Is that Colonel Campbell doing the narration? Would be nice to have him back too.