• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 2 Wallscroll

SD-Ness

Before neo-GA I made a thread about a certain metal gear solid 2 wallscroll. Some people gave me good links/pcitures, but I lost them with the database mess and all. Can you post them again?

Looks [obviously] like this...

B00005AW0J.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

bjork

Are you just looking for pictures of it, or the actual wallscroll itself? We carry MGS wallscrolls, but I'm not exactly sure which designs... I can check and post from work tomorrow, though.

SD-Ness

Yeah, I'm looking for the wallscroll with that (the cover picture) on it. If you have them, that'd be awesome. In other words, I want to buy it. :p

Zero, you live in New York? Then have you tried Chinatown? I think I seen one there, along with your assorted Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, and everything else wall scrolls.

Chrono

Banned
Can anybody post links for internet stores that sell anime/games wallscrolls?

I got a One Piece calendar but posters suck =\

wallscrolls are much better and I'd love to have some in my apartment . Maybe a Final Fantasy IX one, or Last Exile . I doubt I can find anything for those in particular though. :p

SD-Ness

FortNinety said:
Zero, you live in New York? Then have you tried Chinatown? I think I seen one there, along with your assorted Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, and everything else wall scrolls.
Ya, I'll have to try that.

SD-Ness

bjork said:
Are you just looking for pictures of it, or the actual wallscroll itself? We carry MGS wallscrolls, but I'm not exactly sure which designs... I can check and post from work tomorrow, though.
Anything?

Chrono

Banned
Thanks alot!

They take PayPal, so I guess I can order. It takes 1-2 weeks for orders to arrive since they're in Canada, so i'm going to wait until I have the cash to buy several items from them and then order. I wasn't looking for a mgs scroll (that was Zero :p) but the one you posted is defintitely cool. I like the zelda one though:

p6.jpg

Ramirez

Yea,I wish they had more Zelda items,so many cool pictures they could have for a scroll,I doubt Nintendo does stuff like that much.Zelda was the only Nintendo franchise I saw on the list and it only had one,heh.

I ordered the MGS scroll though :D It said it was 22 bucks,but I'm not sure if that included shipping or not,still waiting on the confirmation email which could take days =\

Top Bottom