• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoukka

Dave1988 said:
Lulz, this thread on high alert mode is hilarious.

It's the only videogame series where I feel this way really. I couldn't care a fuck about other games even though they were great in other departments.

Klone.K

SolidSnakex said:
Don't go there then you don't have to worry about it.

Yeah, but him posting there is spreading the spoilers to hundreds of people who will spread them elsewhere like a virus.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Klone.K said:
Lol the image of that is pretty hilarious despite how pissed I'd be if that happened to me.

I'm checking all the major MGS forums to see which ones are being hijacked. Gamefaq and PSU are bail out for me. But overzealous asshats on gametrailers now have a thread where they're basically copying all of the spoilers over to from gamefaq. I'd leave that forum if I were any of you as well... IGN's the only safe one out of the bigger sites...

edit: Paul has invaded the official EU Playstation forums as well. AVOID.
It's just a matter of time and he'll be here too. Everybody, bail out before it's too late!
lol

Razor554

zoukka said:
Just to be sure, is it okay to post photos of magazines? I could shoot the finnish magazine that gave 10/10 and the poster too... and the cover :)

EDIT: Ok cover and poster will hit when I finish work. Except if isn't somehow arrived yet.

The poster is the same as we can see in this picture, only not as big scale. Its awesome.

kojiyh1.jpg

novery

Klone.K said:
WHY WHY, what happened to the good old days of 5 years ago when we didnt have to worry about shit like this...
Damn internet age.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm breaking radio silence to first, thank BruceLeeRoy for the most amazing Official Thread the internet will ever see. You're giving our official site a run for its money, and now our webmaster hates you.

And secondly, I'm here to to ruin the party by begging all of you to avoid this thread until you finish the game. I guarantee there will be spoilers coming out today that will ruin some of the MGS4 experience.

You and I have waited too damn long for June 12, 2008. Unplug for seven days, you won't regret it.

-rp

nofi

novery said:

I'm breaking radio silence to first, thank BruceLeeRoy for the most amazing Official Thread the internet will ever see. You're giving our official site a run for its money, and now our webmaster hates you.

And secondly, I'm here to to ruin the party by begging all of you to avoid this thread until you finish the game. I guarantee there will be spoilers coming out today that will ruin some of the MGS4 experience.

You and I have waited too damn long for June 12, 2008. Unplug for seven days, you won't regret it.

-rp

It's not this thread, per se, though, that's the problem.

DieH@rd said:
oh my gawd, motherfucker Paul posted 4 more pics on gamefaqs...

ill say just one thing, --- is hawt!

Doh.

Klone.K

novery said:

-rp

Thanks Ryan.
Any word on when we can expect US reviews? That's the only reason I'm still browsing this thread...

novery said:

-rp

RYAAAAAAAAAANNN

Christ, I'm taking your advice.

dmshaposv

novery said:

-rp

Security clearance: RED

BAIL OUT EVERYONE!

i would also advise those of you fanboys to avoid those so-called "system wars" forums on different gaming sites such as at gamespot (where they call each other silly names like cows or lemmings or sheep) most likely they will be the first jerkoffs to post some spoiler in the thread titles just to piss people off

Aggelos

Relax guys, it's not the end of the world!!
Some guy is just posting MGS4 story details.
I think you all know what to do if you don't want to get spoiled: Leave the internet! Bitching is not helping I'm afraid.....

Guled

novery said:

-rp
just before you leave, is there any new info on the podcast? Was last week really the last episode?

He's right. People WILL post spoilers in this thread just to be assholes. They won't care if they're banned or not. Once you see a spoiler it's not like you can erase it from your mind. Banned or not, the twisted fucks get their jollies.

If you think you're being brave by sticking around--you're not. Things will be spoiled for you and you will deserve every bit of it. You've been warned.

Lakitu

st5fu
Just imagine everyone, Dabookerman is playing it right now, enjoying every second while we're in this thread, just thinking "what if?"

DieH@rd

Banned
novery said:

-rp

Well, there is a lot of ppl who will not play game when it comes out... [lack of ps3]

Aggelos

Lakitu said:
Just imagine everyone, Dabookerman is playing it right now, enjoying every second while we're in this thread, just thinking "what if?"

Life ain't fair, get used to it.....

Doc Evils

novery said:

-rp

congrats getting the game gold! you deserve praise. :eek:

Double edit: Ryan are you back home?

novery said:

-rp

I'll take your word and get the hell out of here! I'll be back once I finish the game!

I really hope reviewers don't lowball this game because of the idiot suits in charge at Konami. Be fair to Kojima and the people that did the work on the game. It's not like HE wants to mislead people. Long cutscenes are his style and a selling point to his fans, and he doesn't change his signature style because of critics. Don't penalize his work because of Konami.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
novery said:

-rp

Ok, thanks.
New KP Report please? You guys promised that the KP report will continue after the release. No, I didn't forget that! ;)

However, cutscene length and installation length are pertinent subjects within the context of a review,
Gamespot

No it isn't you fucking jackass. Installation just came out this generation and....

ahh fuck these people, no point in arguing with them, the game will get a 7.5.

kamorra said:
Ok, thanks.
New KP Report please? You guys promised that the KP report will continue after the release. No, I didn't forget that! ;)

In the latest report they said they didn't know if it was going to continue.

With that said i'll be listening to Ryan and leaving this thread.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
can't we just ban the words snake, raiden and so on from Neogaf until the game is released, kinda like how kane and lynch was banned for a bit. So we can't be spoiled and still talk about the game?

Who am i kidding, BAILING OUT!.

Yoboman

novery said:

-rp
:lol

Thanks for the tip... Easier said than done :p

KZObsessed

Yep bail out time from me.

I only kept logging on for IGN's MGS4 review and the MGS4 Limited Edition packaging to be shown in detail.

I'll be back when I've finished the game :p

Darkpen

Banned
novery said:

-rp
are you serious? Today specifically? Is there something more than what Paul is doing? D:

Also, for the bay area folk who'll be meeting up at the Metreon, keep this thread in the back of your head, if you're at least going to be avoiding this thread in particular.

Lakitu

st5fu
RUUUUUUUUUNN

Bail the hell out everyone, he just posted a huge spoiler. Seriously, if you don't want it spoiled, leave now before some assclown decides to post it.

Edited for dumbassery :<

Lakitu said:
RUUUUUUUUUNN

Bail the hell out everyone, he just posted a huge spoiler. Seriously, if you don't want it spoiled, leave now before some assclown decides to post it.

where is he posting? gamefaqs??

Doc Evils

Lakitu said:
RUUUUUUUUUNN

Paul? oh for fucks who is this Paul, some bitter dickwad imbecile 13 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom