• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania and Contra rated on PC in Taiwan

DJT123

The classics. Very cool. Hopefully Konami get back into (3rd party) game dev (beside PES) one of these days . Amazing IP'S

Last edited:

Knightime_X

RPYXNR0.jpg

Denton

I remember playing MGS2 Substance when it came out, first game that required a DVD drive on PC and took around 6GB when installed, from my 20GB hard drive. Still my favourite of the series.

Konami should stop being fuckwits and bring the whole shebang including Twin Snakes to PC in high quality. Hire Durante if you need to. But that will not happen since they are fuckwits.

timmyp53

I could use a good new mainline Contra entry. Im assuming this is just to test waters. Unless it's a tease or something to tide us over to further announcements.

Orta

Banned
Is the Wii version of Castlevania available on any other format or are there any plans to port it? I know I can emulate it in a matter of minutes but I prefer the genuine article.

Castlevania_rebirth.png

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
The best MGS Collection I ever bought was the Essential collection on PS2 with individual cases for each game. We already have ports here and there. No MGS1 with trophies and achievements or a second port of MGS4. As Castlevania goes, I think we have the classics down. I wish they’d release some sorta GBA/DS Collection. Is it good to dream.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Is the Wii version of Castlevania available on any other format or are there any plans to port it? I know I can emulate it in a matter of minutes but I prefer the genuine article.

Castlevania_rebirth.png
Nah. I was really hoping it would be in the Castlevania collection. Instead it was mostly predictable or garbage.

Top Bottom