• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Open World Metal Gear running on PC? Oh dear god. I need to change my pants.

I need video!

Man

I'm very glad it was a clear transition from cutscene to gameplay and not just purely cutscene stuff.

1ZHsR.gif

Slime

Banned
Remake?
IN MY VEINS.

Remake/reimagining of both with retcons galore. "Zero" represents the character's place in those events as well as this being the "zero" story that takes place pre-MGS1.

It all makes sense in the Kojima part of my brain.

linko9

Such an odd way to announce something. But this sounds awesome, can't wait for more deets and some video.

Pooya

so, I'm assuming this is Big Boss Snake and not Solid Snake.

also Open Ground Reconnaissance Endeavors :3

Juicy Bob

I want to finally be finished with this series and start moving on with my life at last but everytime I try to that they just keep pulling me back in.

Mr. Fix

Remake/reimagining of both with retcons galore. "Zero" represents the character's place in those events as well as this being the "zero" story that takes place pre-MGS1.

It all makes sense in the Kojima part of my brain.

That's what would need to happen in order to fully bridge the two (MG and MGS) together.

Kojima tricked me into thinking an open world Metal Gear game would be coming back in 2003 with the first MGS3 trailers and interviews. I guess a decade is a long enough wait.

Jawmuncher

That's what would need to happen in order to fully bridge the two (MG and MGS) together.

That's what im hoping for.
The only thing that gives me hope is this is the Metal Gear 25th anniversary (Not Solid)
So reimagining/remake or MG1 and 2 would fit perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom