• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Wha? Hype that actually delivered? Shook the industry indeed! I guess this is what CliffyB saw way back in Comic-con that made him jizz?

So, is the "videogame gauntlet of power" now back in Japan or too soon?

Nice play, Kojima, nice play! Now where's our footage!!?! Seriously, we're going to wait for September 20 for TGS? Where are the leaksters when you need 'em!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I wonder if it's going be a smaller MGS title for PS3/360/PC and the real mainline MGS title eg MGS5 comes for next-gen consoles afterwards.

Otherwise sounds GREAT!

I really don't want more Big Boss. With this it'll be 4 3D Metal Gear prequels devoted to him, while the "current" series has Solid Snake and Raiden struggling over 2 apiece despite both of them being far better characters.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
That part did confuse me at first, but yeah next gen consoles is probably what they meant

Kojima was talking about adding tessellation to the engine in an interview, and that doesn't really work on current gen, so I feel that adds to the odds as well.

Mr. Fix

MGS4 just ended perfectly and wrapped everything up. Please no more Solid Snake.

I wouldn't mind them remaking MG1/2 to show off how Snake actually becomes the legendary hero. + we get Big Boss in there too. Best of both worlds.

Jawmuncher

I really don't want more Big Boss. 4 3D Metal Gear prequels devoted to him, while the "current" series has Solid Snake and Raiden struggling over 2 apiece despite both of them being far better characters.

Agreeed, really want to see a return to Solid Snake

Kojima tricked me into thinking an open world Metal Gear game would be coming back in 2003 with the first MGS3 trailers and interviews. I guess a decade is a long enough wait.

Honestly speaking, an open world MGS game at that time would've played horribly and would've looked like shit due to the PS2's limitations.

I'm glad we got MGS3 the way it was.

Now GZ on the other hand, fucking bring it :D

Guys what the fuck? The Frank Jaeger and Snake incident occured in 1999. Why is it that one of the people at the show is saying it was Solid snake that killed a solider? It has to be big boss right?

It happend in 2005. Still is the guy mistaken?

Nm it was 1999 i was right before.

Guys what the fuck? The Frank Jaeger and Snake incident occured in 1999. Why is it that one of the people at the show is saying it was Solid snake that killed a solider? It has to be big boss right?

Yes, most likely. A lot of people, even in the gaming press still mix up Naked Snake/Big Boss and Solid Snake.

I would like to see Solid or a game based on The Boss .
Imagine it ending with her meeting John and her teaching him everything he knows oblivious to the fact that he will be the one killing her .

Teknoman

Nm it was 1999 i was right before.

It could be MG1+2 remake.

Sid

MGS GZ for the next gen consoles (ps4/nextbox),awesome! so now we have 1313,watch dogs and this as ps4/nextbox titles

SJRB

Gold Member
I refuse to let the hype consume me without a single shred of footage.

Why are you doing this to me, Kojima?

yanked from the other thread. thanks FINAL_BOSS.

l_503f168c26e86.jpg

Danny-Boy

Yes!!! Long live Metal Gear. Give me anything kojima, metal gear remake, metal gear 2 remake, a prequel....pump it into my veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom