• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunes

Still doesn't answer who it is, solid Snake would also be wearing that equipment

And he deliberately obscured his eyes to leave it a mystery

Edit: Didn't notice the emblem on his shoulder
Definitely BIG BOSS

KingJ2002

Interesting... im glad they announced a new MGS... but i hope it's for next gen consoles.

an open world MGS seems like the natural evolution but im concerned about the pacing.... will this be MGS or AC with guns and dog tags.

either way... good shit... just don't show it much until after revengeance drops... IE... next e3 at Microsoft's and Sony's conference.

Teknoman

yanked from the other thread.

l_503f168c26e86.jpg

lol and his eyes are covered. Well played Kojima.

EDIT: Wait that emblem on his arm.

574392aa6ccf63f885d0ac99233910736b560bec_full.jpg

Jaw is right, Big Boss.

previous games had you backtracking around. not that different.

The concept of open world itself, doesn't really excite me that much, especially with the Metal Gear Solid franchise, which was never that, but to put it that way, to have a more seamless playthrough, that sounds good.

SJRB

Gold Member
The character is not wearing a bandana, and has a Militaires Sans Frontieres parch on his shoulder.

Interesting..

ApolloJoh

The character is not wearing a bandana, and has a Militaires Sans Frontieres parch on his shoulder.

Interesting..

From what my friend told me,
Big Boss got rid of his bandana after Peace Walker.

So this might be taking place after PW?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Developers finally catching up to modern hardware. This is what we're capable of and it is glorious.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Maybe it´s going to be released on 360/PS3, but it was definitely not developed for current gen.

That's becoming more and more common has developers take advantage of DX11 and what they can do on PC.

Personally, I hope it's on current gen. I mean, Kojipro only release ONE HD game this entire gen.
Besides, I think I'm gonna skip next gen anyhow.

was hoping for that Metal Gear 1&2 remake but oh well, i'll gladly play another Big Boss interquel :p Maybe he finally turns to evil this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom