• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Just because you never hear Snake talk to Ocelot about it, doesn't mean he isn't aware. The first time they see each other in MGS2 he seems to know Solidus is another clone. It's not like there's a whole game between him finding out he's a clone, and him confronting Solidus.

Arla

Glimmer of hope for a Wii U version I guess. The less i have top use my ps3 the better. Anyways excited, glad its probably gonna be more big boss.

KAOz

Short bus special
Probably because Snake spends all his time in Alaska and he doesn't even know who the president is. When he looks out of his window, he sees Russia, not Washington. :)

But, roughly by then he and Otacon and Romanenko had formed Philanthropy and where sabotaging various Metal Gears.
I mean, SOMEONE must have noticed. At least once.

Such a stupid little thing.

Fox and Major zero....Dont give a damn about Major zero as a character...
And this will be the game where you will care for him, I think we all agree that it's jarring to see Zero from the funny, Bond fans character in mgs3 to what he become in mgs4, you were told of all the crazy shit he's been doing etc. This game will probably the missing link in Zero's characte development, maybe still trying to recruit Snake or hoping to work together again until they cross the line and it escalate even further.

I hope Paramedic is in it too, I'd like to see her transformation to mad scientist.

Arla

It's not like PW follows the timeline. It could be a reboot which follows on from PW.

PW is canon and takes place after MGS3 and Portable Ops....

Unless you mean this one doesn't have to take place after MGS4 then ok. That shouldn't surprise anyone. Kojima had been. going back and forth in the timeline forever

iLLmAtlc

Man this show fucking delivered. I'm gonna goto sleep now and hopefully wake up tomorrow to more explicit details from some brave attendees. It was fun, all!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Just because you never hear Snake talk to Ocelot about it, doesn't mean he isn't aware. The first time they see each other in MGS2 he seems to know Solidus is another clone. It's not like there's a whole game between him finding out he's a clone, and him confronting Solidus.

Actually, this is a good point. Even if Snake knows that Sears is another clone, what does he do about it? It's not like he's doing something egregious (to his knowledge) until the events of MGS2.

After all, being a clone doesn't make him automatically evil. Snake is a clone, after all.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Ugh. PW was terrible. And all the characters were garbage.

If by terrible, you mean terribly awesome, yes. Best MGS this gen! So glad its getting a souped up open-world ultra sequel on consoles and presumably PC.

This will be as 'open world' as Crysis was. It will just be some big levels.

tumblr_l5se1iTR0T1qz4w1go1_500.jpg

DXPett1

PW2 confirmed. :p

Consider the tag is talking about 'From Fox'. I would guess its about the two paths Zero and Big Boss took after disbanding (rather than Solid/Liquid).

The other idea about two Fox Engine games is kinda cool though ;) Maybe one portable (Vita) and one main console (PS3/X360)

Consider the tag is talking about 'From Fox'. I would guess its about the two paths Zero and Big Boss took after disbanding (rather than Solid/Liquid).

The other idea about two Fox Engine games is kinda cool though ;) Maybe one portable (Vita) and one main console (PS3/X360)
They still have project ogre, which most likely use fox engine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom