• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
If this game doesn't get a PC release it will be the worst crime in this industry's history. It demands it after seeing that gameplay, as short as it was.

untitled-1dpsgs.gif

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!

But where is the rest of it?!!??! Does anyone have the gameplay part, him riding jeeps, calling in helicopters, shooting dudes?

Godamn!! Kojima does it again I promised myself I wouldn't get hyped from another MGS game after the letdown MGS4 was for (MGS being my favorite in the series) but damn, Kojima does it again, that was beautiful, the engine looks phenomenal, the setting, the music, now knowing kojima this is going to take him at least 2 more years, it is time to play the waiting game AGAIN....

SgtCobra

The cutscene looks gorgeous, the gameplay... It also looks good of course, but I had the feeling that the fps dropped at some parts of the gameplay, looks very impressive nonetheless and I can understand the doubts about the graphics so I'm joining the "dun believe dat shit maine, prove it" side.. Although it's nothing really impossible if you see what devs do nowadays with 7 year old hardware. /mixedfeelings

Snake is back on "Fox"--I can't be the only one that thought of the Fox TV channel this appeared.

Please tell me that the console versions will look this good.

LTWheels

Framerate probably will be terrible on the console. Need PC version for open world game of this graphic fidelity.

PC speced to PS3 =/= PS3 graphics.

Pranay

lol its a current gen game with a really good optimized engine,

The first 9 mins was a cutscene -_-

the gameplay they showed look like current gen with some of the best graphic i have seen.

I trust Kojima and hopefully the game ends up like that on the consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom