• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Geez people. Hold of on the graphics comparisons till you have the game. Something with that kind of a draw distance and that kind of an image fidelity/framerate? I want to believe but I wasn't born yesterday.

BadAss2961

iKMHdQy6WTCB0.gif

Mr. Fix

So, it's a direct sequel to Peace Walker?

And why do they mention Paz as though she betrayed them, her and Big Boss got it on in a box, that kind of trust can't just be shattered!

True ending and final boss of PW. She was working for Zero all along. Made BB an offer to join/rejoin FOX, otherwise she would use MG Zeke to fire a nuclear missile (that you help make through the course of the game) and pin the blame on BB, thus putting/targeting him and his army on the radar.
My memory's a little hazy, so I'm probably off a bit.

Riiiiight

Geez people. Hold of on the graphics comparisons till you have the game. Something with that kind of a draw distance and that kind of an image fidelity/framerate? I want to believe but I wasn't born yesterday.

Kinda reminds me when no one beloved that MGS 2 was running in real time on the ps2. You would think after that people would have learned by now. MGS 1-4 proves that Konami can produce amazing results on consoles.

Izick

What is with that orange glowey shit that was at different parts in the trailer? Felt out of place.

Some kind of VR mission thing, where it's snake playing as BB or something, ala Assassin's Creed? Just a guess.

Epcott

And the IGN gameplay vid STILL isn't up. They put up the same youtube trailer with a few minutes of gameplay at the end.

Heh heh, that site really is a crock of shit. No doubt about it.

I dare question this running realtime on a 6 year old PC ;)
To be fair though I doubt a 6 year old pc would run Uncharted 2,3, Killzone 2,3 and GOW3 ect so it's not a like for like comparison. PS3 is a beast developers are still chipping away at. Just look at stuff like Beyond Two Souls, The Last of Us and GOW Ascension - for validation.

And the IGN gameplay vid STILL isn't up. They put up the same youtube trailer with a few minutes of gameplay at the end.

Heh heh, that site really is a crock of shit. No doubt about it.

i hope the IGN one will be direct feed that is like this shaky cam with the extra gameplay shown

Izick

Kinda reminds me when no one beloved that MGS 2 was running in real time on the ps2. You would think after that people would have learned by now. MGS 1-4 proves that Konami can produce amazing results on consoles.

I agree with you, but to be fair, at the time it was a next-gen console, while this is for current gen consoles. I believe in what Kojima can do, so I fully expect it to look close to this for the consoles.

go watch the very first video from when MGS4 was showed for the first time, then look at what we got and tell me it's the same.

YoungOne

noticing from the gameplay you can now see the guns snake has instead of it being invisible so does this mean a possible carrying limit? I hope so I really liked that in peace walker.

Pranay

When gameplay starts texture take a hit. or maybe its something else GAH.

Lighting and animation is quite impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom