• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Rising boxart revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoboman

MGSR-Box-Art-Xboxcom.jpg

New thread

mehdi_san

Hey guys, I just listened to this week's gameblog.fr podcast, and Julien confirmed he ALREADY saw MGS Rising running when he visited Kojima Productions in April. He couldn't say anything of course (NDA...) but he thinks the game won't be playable at E3, but there will be a trailer. He then added that what he could say is that the game looked "really nice, really really nice" (or something like that ^^), and that you shouldn't ask him whether he brought with him footage of the game (meaning that YES he must have footage of the game, ready to be uploaded for E3 I guess).
If some of you don't trust the source, you should know that they are the only journalists I know of that were allowed to visit inside Kojima Productions (here's a picture of their meeting in Tokyo, you can guess Kojima doesn't do this for every journalist: http://download.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/10/6962.jpg)

I think its just a style idea and not the "Final" boxart but to me it looks cool.
I really want the game to be great that is all I care about in the end.

jax (old)

Banned
so MS really managed to score an exclusive outta kojima?

MONEYHAT.jpg

honestly konami owes so much of their financial wellbeing to kojima.

Pooya

it's probably a place holder, but anyway this update pretty much confirms there will be some news, not that there was any doubt, Microsoft Conference that is.

LowParry

jett said:
I have a feeling this is gonna be awful.

I think it will depend on how this is approached in terms of the timeline. After MGS2? 4? Or just set in a new universe? Who knows. I'll remain on the fence till I see more.

Peff

SolidSnakex said:
If it's Murata's new game then there's no chance of that happening.

This is the only thing that matters.

Hopefully he gets the credit instead of only Kojima but I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom