• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: RISING WebSite is Now LIVE! + Direct Feed Trailer

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
20r1myp.jpg

N30RYU said:

http://www.konami.jp/mgsr/en/index.html

Trailer uploaded to youtube by Kojima:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOudapVRKc

NGAMER9

Heh, silly website believes I was born in 1900.

But seriously, who designed this? Random lightning flashes and cutting animations for every click, ugh.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I just can't get over how amazing the logo design is, with those sliced letters. They totally had the concept nailed already last year and it was all in front of us all the time.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I want to know if I can trip someone up into the air like that first gif cut off their legs, BUT I can grab one of the legs then smash him in the head with it. If I can this game is the shit.

neojubei

InfiniteNine said:
I want to know if I can trip someone up into the air like that first gif cut off their legs, BUT I can grab one of the legs then smash him in the head with it. If I can this game is the shit.

f0rj8x.png

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Very conflicted on this game so far, even though I'm a huge Metal Gear fanboy. Need to see more, although slicing cars in half like a hot knife through butter looks tempting.

squicken

I don't get the hype for this game at all. It looked barely interactive. It was like the lightgun equivalent of a sword game.

What should have been more like Jedi Knight is instead like Wii Sports 2.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Vamphuntr said:
Or simply that there is some DLC.
konami has never really done dlc before though, have they? i think they only released like 2 integral pod casts total for mgs4, and maybe a few extra camo patterns?

the only time ive really seen them use dlc was with

mgo

StuBurns

Banned
burgerdog said:
Are you serious? :lol

In a perfect world all titles would get a pc release, but when was the last time an mgs game came out on pc?
But this was announced for PC, surely that makes a difference.

neptunes

It was actually announced to come to PC/PS3/360 when it was first revealed.

Where's the logo now, maybe it's changed radically since then

Vamphuntr

-COOLIO- said:
konami has never really done dlc before though, have they? i think they only released like 2 integral pod casts total for mgs4, and maybe a few extra camo patterns?

the only time ive really seen them use dlc was with

mgo

FF13 has the XBL logo and Playstation Network symbol on it's box and it's not multiplayer.

neojubei

And to think I actually hated this guy in metal gear solid 2, :lol Now I just want to play as Raiden again in this game.

I hope Raiden can hope around and do flips.

Caj814

_dementia said:
Is it okay to call this game "Ninja Raiden"?

I hope the enemies fight back.

Pretty sure it's just to show off the cutting action.The soldiers standing around look like they are just MGS4 cannon fodder anyways. :lol

Top Bottom