• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Review Thread | Words That Kill

Getting fucking irritated now. Nearly everyone on my friends list is playing TPP.

Since everyone is getting it early why can't they just flip the switch on PSN....

I'm paying nearly £20 more than other people yet I have to wait?

Cyborg

Getting fucking irritated now. Nearly everyone on my friends list is playing TPP.

Since everyone is getting it early why can't they just flip the switch on PSN....

I'm paying nearly £20 more than other people yet I have to wait?

Thats your own choice m8! :) Dont hate

butman

Ready to go with the cover that it deserves.
qXGqlBK.jpg

Afrodium

Banned
All the mom & pops on my area have failed me. There's one an hour and a half away, but I got plans tonight and work on Monday so a Sunday of MGSV isn't really worth a three hour trek. I probably can't convince Sony to cancel my preorder anyway...

Born2Live

My copy arrived from SimplyGames this afternoon. Awesome service considering I only ordered it yesterday. Just got to finish MGS3 before I can dive in.

J-bo

All these people getting the game have me jealous. Pre-load not even up on PS4 yet...Anyone find any copies in Calgary?

carl32

Banned
Mine came this morning from Game Collection, the other half is watching TV so i can't play it, i knew i should have got Ps4 version so could have played it in the kitchen as i can't be bothered
to move my Xb1. I knew i should have upgraded to Windows 10 to stream it to laptop, anyway i have played about the first 30 mins and really liking it so i shall be up early in the morning to play it but i'm going away tommorow for a few days so i won't be able to play it much :-(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This really seems like the most street date broken game in a long time. Almost seems like I should just stop at random buildings in town, and there'd be a good chance of coming up with a copy.

chefbags

Damn that store is a 25 minute drive from my house... but i already have it ready for preload...

How would one go about that process? Do i need to speak with someone specific?

Yeah im wondering this too. Or do we just go in and say yo where's that mgsv at? Lol

NZerker12

Got my copy this morning from Shopto with the steel book. I have to say it is far superior to the normal cover.

Some screens:

kfKyFGrh.jpg

YzsXTwOh.jpg

However I noticed something

Zj7FVRD.jpg

Steelbook as advertised

4TfwvgEh.jpg

Steelbook at release

Not even on the Steelbook is Kojima's name safe.

Seriously Konami screw you

Well I sure picked a good time to build a PC. Got a copy free (well, 99 cents) with my GPU. Never played a Metal Gear game so how do I go about this? Do I play Ground Zeroes first?

neoism

so i asked in another thread but no answer does anyone know what time the preload will start if your getting it on PSN?????

Top Bottom