• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Twitter Hinting News Next Week

MiguelItUp

Yeah, if this was something worthwhile, cool!

But please limit your expectations and take whatever this could be with a grain of salt. Besides, it's always better to be pleasantly surprised, than underwhelmingly disappointed.

Pejo

It's gonna be some fucking t-shirt or something, mark my words.
cbf.gif

bosnianpie

Could be a tease, or they're just bored because there's nothing else MGS related to write about. I would love to see the series return though. Make it happen Konami!

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Metal Gear fans have been teased with everything under the sun:

- monthly edition of remake/remaster rumors
- cast reunions on Youtube that seem to allude to something more before turning out to be nothing
- constant cryptic tinfoil hat theories that naturally stem from a fanbase only Metal Gear could create

This was all after having to face the fact that MGS5 was not given to us complete, as well as having to watch the birth and release of MG: Survivor. It's been rough.

fersnake

not expecting adquisition or remakes, just been able to play this on my ps5 would be nice. "mgs hd collection"

Arachnid

InB4 Microsoft IP acquisition or Xbox exclusive MGS game lol

EDIT: What's with all the Big Shell facility related corporate talk? Is MGS2 related? I really don't want it to be an MGS2 remake if that's what they're teasing. Remake MGS1 or the SNES MG games. I just want to be Solid Snake again.

Also, I'm probably overthinking it. It's gonna be merchandise

Last edited:

harmny

Banned
after seeing those screenshots i'm always surprised at how good mgs2 looks. those graphics although obviously not photorealistic still hold up today. of course i'm not saying if you release a game looking like that today people would be praising it. i mean the game it's still pleasant enough to look at unlike most other games from 20 years ago that look absolutely horrible.

Last edited:
It could be one of three things... A. that rumored remake on PS. B. Xbox Acquisition of the Metal Gear license or at least exclusive use of it (I don't know if the price to buy it outright makes sense to MS)

Or C. New Pachinko machines :messenger_tears_of_joy: ... These three things are so opposite of each other.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Isn't the Metal Gear Solid collection already available on Xbox via BC with enhancements
Looks like the they gonna announce a collection with MGS2, but it's kinda pointless unless it's on Playstation 4/5 & Switch

Top Bottom