• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Slug 1st Mission and 2nd Mission Double Pack - Official Gameplay Trailer

Ceadeus

Nice! I hope for a physical releases

It makes me think, there really should be a Contra 4 DS remake for the switch

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Nice! I hope for a physical releases

It makes me think, there really should be a Contra 4 DS remake for the switch

These are actually part of the NEOGEO Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 which did get a physical release through LRG.

SNK's releases for NEOGEO Pocket Color have been all over the place on Switch (pre-order bonuses, individual releases, bundles) which makes it easy to double dip on purchases.

Last edited:

Ceadeus

These are actually part of the NEOGEO Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 which did get a physical release through LRG.

SNK's releases for NEOGEO Pocket Color have been all over the place on Switch (pre-order bonuses, individual releases, bundles) which makes it easy to double dip on purchases.
Ah I see! Too bad LGR gets sold out quickly then being sold by scalpers on eBay: /

Pejo

Is the frame able to be toggled off?
GIF by JoyPixels

Pejo

Why makes it feel more realistic.. this is how NGP gamers looked at the game🤠🤠🤠
Well for starters I have an OLED TV and although burn-in isn't as big a deal as before, it's still possible. Secondly, I'd just rather have black there (or even upscaled while maintaining aspect ratio). Maybe on the Switch in handheld it's fine, but I play like that less than 1% of the time.

anthony2690

Banned

Is the lrg release only for the USA? As it's readily available for purchase in the UK. (Not published by lrg here though) switch is also region free, for anyone that wants a retail version still

SegaShack

I like the NGPC but the collections have so few games for the price they charge:

Beast Buster 99 and Sonic Pocket Adventure are the best games on the system.

Last edited:

CamHostage

I love a lot of portable game platforms, but NEOGEO Pocket Color was just a monster as far as what it could do as an low-fi device and what the developers did to pull off chibi-miracles with 2 buttons and limited hardware.

screenshot05

Last edited:

Dr. Suchong

I love a lot of portable game platforms, but NEOGEO Pocket Color was just a monster as far as what it could do as an low-fi device and what the developers did to pull off chibi-miracles with 2 buttons and limited hardware.

screenshot05
Mines buried somewhere in my game catacombs. The ngpc start up screen alone is impressive.

Top Bottom