• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid can't crawl, but Pauly can beat Super Metroid!

tkscz

would a ten year old know who jabba the hutt is?

Yes.

OT: I still think his first post is genuine, but with all those comments, you know people told him just about everything to know about Super Metroid. The rest are obviously jokes.

Alienous

Pauly said:
Metroid19.jpg

That's just perfect, after all the previous ones.

Cels

pauly should have posted a sub-3hr completion with the swimsuit ending, accomanied by some sort of "SUCK IT HATERS" text

Clownboat

Banned
I was really impressed with his time. I had forgotten for a moment that it was a troll. :(

Still, I'd love to see him take on Antichamber.

After his initial famous post, I corrected him and told him the character is called Samus, and she is female. He replied that he can't be female since the suit has no breasts.

This is the weirdest thread ive read in awhile. Im still not sure what or why you people are celebrating and whether you're being sincere or condescending ...
A clueless guy sticks with the game he's clueless about and manages to beat it thanks to a little perseverance and help from Miiverse.

I think he's a troll, but if he's not... good work, Pauly!

Next time someone on Miiverse gets stuck on a part, no matter how silly, we should help him through it (if you have Wii U). I don't wont the Miiverse ever to become like Xbox LIVE. It would be a positive for the entire gaming community if we encouraged new gamers to play the classics.

But this guy had to have been a troll! haha

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Aw, it was a joke account the whole time? That's a bummer.

Mr. Robot

Metroid8.jpg

For some reason this pic made me doubt about this guy being legit, but then i remembered that TloZ:OoT is also on 3DS, its nice to see kids/people enjoying good games, a change of pace from seeing them on ios apps.

Giolon

Didn't people say that you used the morphball before that place in the "y cant metroid crawl" screen?

It was my first VC game and I tried playing it with the GC controller.

A few days later I bought a Classic Controller.

Nope, you can get to that spot w/o Morphball use. And I'd say is a pretty typical place for a first timer to get stuck.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I like to think it started real - then became self aware.

It is funny regadless.

Which is even better, Pauly enjoyed the game enough to beat it and made funny Miiverse comments knowing full and well the reception of his "y cant metroid crawl" comment.

nbthedude

I still don't think "y can't metroid crawl" was a joke, but some of his other posts obviously are.

He clearly was told by others that "Metriod" was not the name of the main character but a certain enemy after he posted that first post. So, like any real human being, he poked a little fun when he found the real metriods.

It would seem alot more fake if he tried to remain clueless throughout.

Maedhros

He should have stopped at the "Y cant metroid crawl". Only one that's gold there. The rest of them are dumb and forced as fuck.

Top Bottom