• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 4 Release Date Remains Unknown at Nintendo

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
MP4 when it was announced vs when it actually comes out:

1a1.jpg

silicon-valley-haley-joel-osment%2B%255Bwww.imagesplitter.net%255D.jpeg

Yes, really. You can look at the list yourself and see that I'm right.

Games like BOTW2, Bayonetta 3 and Prime 4 are part of the other 20% of Nintendo published games that didn't get announced with gameplay.

I'm not saying that every Nintendo game get announced with gameplay, just a large majority.
Nintendo announced them and we're still waiting, its makes no difference to me if you see gameplay or not, if you're waiting years . I could give you the 80% for this gen. But in the N64 days, I doubt it. The N64 DD games alone would eat in that. So many N64 DD games delayed or cancelled

Woopah

Nintendo announced them and we're still waiting, its makes no difference to me if you see gameplay or not, if you're waiting years . I could give you the 80% for this gen. But in the N64 days, I doubt it. The N64 DD games alone would eat in that. So many N64 DD games delayed or cancelled
Yes I'm only talking about the Switch period when I say 80%. I don't remember how enough N64/GBA games were announced to be able to give an accurate ratio for then.

PC Gamer

Has enormous collection of anime/manga. Cosplays as waifu.
One can only hope that they will release it on hardware considerably more powerful because this game and the series deserves it.

Top Bottom